Jobs at RWANDA HOUSING AUTHORITY : Building Design Senior Architect (Deadline: 17 May 2018 )
• Developing architectural concepts of projects related to upgrading and refurbishment of government buildings.
• Organizing and supervising upgrading and refurbishment works of government buildings.
• Elaboration of annual reports of refurbishment of government buildings.
• Provide technical support to government
– owned projects;
• Developing cost efficient concepts/designs for Affordable Housing program;
• Developing better local developments designs including social economical amenities where affordable Housing projects will be implemented;
Perform other duties as assigned by the direct supervisor.
A0 in Architecture with 3 years of work experience or Master’s Degree in Architecture