Jobs at RWANDA LAND MANAGEMENT AND USE AUTHORITY :PLANNING M&E SPECIALIST ( Deadline: 11 May 2018 )
• Coordinates the planning process of the institution
• Liaise with the heads of department to collect data on indicators to be included in the priority programs of the institution.
• Closely collaborate with departments to draft budget proposal for execution of identified programs.
• In collaboration with relevant departments, make regular monitoring and assessment of activities to ensure their smooth implementation.
• Ensure harmonized reporting by consolidating reports from departments to prepare monthly, quarterly and annual reports.
• Coordinate and organize mid
– term reviews to ensure inclusion of important activities and their respective budget allocations.
• Work with departments to collect statistical data on certain indicators to measure their performance in relation to the set targets.
• disseminate the activities implemented by the unit and those in the course of implementation;
• participate in all planning meetings/workshops/seminars organized by the Board or other stakeholder institutions
• Perform any other task assigned by the all Department
Master’s Degree in Law with 1 year of working experience or A0 in Law with
Diploma in legal practice and 3 years of working experience.
Key Technical Skills & Knowledge required:
– Knowledge of government contract law;
– Legal research and analysis in complex areas of law;
– Knowledge of Substantive Law and Legal Procedures related to Court Procedures and Pleading
– Planning & Organizational Skills;
– Conflict management skills
– Team working skills;
– Decision making skills
– High analytical skills;
– Legal drafting skills;
– Interpersonal Skills;
– Effective communication skills;
– Time Management Skills;
– Computer Skills;
– Fluency in Kinyarwanda, English and/ or French;knowledge of all is an advantage .