Scholarship by Rwanda Education Board in USA (NEBRASKA) (Deadline: 15 December 2017)
Public Announcement No 70/ REB/HESLD/2017 USA (NEBRASKA)SCHOLARSHIP
Rwanda Education Board (REB) hereby inform the public that through bilateral cooperation the university of NEBRASKA – Lincols in the United states of America (USA) has offered Rwanda Government 50 (fifty) scholarships for Bachelor’s program in the field of Agricultural sector.
Interested candidates should prepare application documents composed of:
- Request letter addressed to Admission office university of NEBRASKA
- Copy of Passport
- Notified copy of high school certificate
- Notified senior 3,4,5 transcripts with class ranking
- if currently at university, transfer letter from university and stumped transcripts attained in the current level
- TOEFEL score of >70% and written subscore of 20% or IELTS score of 6.0 with written subscore of 5.5 Note that for those without this requirement but selected will sit for the English test.
- The scholarship is for candidates interested in Agricultural field and have excelled in physics chemistry and Biology
- Candidate should write a 500(five hundred words) essay on the topic “WHY ARE YOU PASSIONATE ABOUT PURSUING A COURSE ALIGNED WITH RWANDAN AGRICULTURE?”
- All applications composed of the abouve requirements should be done online on university website http://cusp.unl.edu
The deadline for submission of application is 15/12/2017
Done at Kigali on 14 November 2017