Water Respirce Engineer and Finance Manager Job Posts at IRIBA WATER GROUP (Deadline: 25 August 2017)
WATER RESOURCE ENGINEER AND A FINANCE MANAGER
IRIBA WATER GROUP is a clean water delivery company which aims at provision of authentic clean water supply in too remote communities to water scarcity at an affordable price. We envision an Africa where everyone has easy access to clean water for drinking and household activities. Currently based in Kayonza District in Ruramira sector, IRIBA CLEAN WATER DELIVERY Ltd is actively seeking 1 Water Resource engineer, and 1 Finance Manager.
WATER RESOURCE MANAGER
A Water Resource Manager will assist IRIBA CLEAN WATER DELIVERY Ltd, in maintaining the Ruramira water plant, and other related technical responsibilities. IRIBA CLEAN WATER DELIVERY Ltd is pleased to include you in a unique development opportunity to ensure easy and affordable access of clean water to everyone.
– Bachelor’s Degree in Civil/environmental engineering( or related engineering field), with emphasis in water resources management.
– 1-3 years water resources-related experience.
– Demonstrated knowledge of hydrology, open channel hydraulics and water systems.
– Strong written and verbal communication skills.
– Proficiency in basic MS Office software
– Team player.
IRIBA CLEAN WATER DELIVERY Ltd is also recruiting a Finance Manager responsible for management and planning, developing company’s financial office procedures including systems for project management and control.
– Budget management and planning.
– Financial management and internal control.
– Cash and wage management
– Periodic reporting internally and externally.
– Improvement of financial procedures.
– Any other duties that may be assigned.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
– Minimum of 2 years experience in accounts management.
– Fluent in English and Kinyarwanda.
– Good Excel presentation skills.
– Ability to work flexibly and openly with a wide range of team members.
Send your cover letter and CV to [email protected] with the subject “Finance Manager or Water Resource Manager post. No later than 25th August 2017. Late applications will not be accepted.
All qualified applicants will be notified of their application status and next steps.
We offer a unique opportunity to work in a friendly and social environment.