2 Positions of 250 Stores Expansion Coordinators at BRALIRWA Plc: (Deadline 31 July 2020)
BRALIRWA Plc, Part of the Heineken Company, is engaged in the production, distribution and sales of a wide range of beer and beverage brands. A career with BRALIRWA offers great challenges combined with exciting opportunities to own and grow one’s career in line with their aspirations.
BRALIRWA is looking for qualified, dedicated & experienced individuals to fill the position of 250 Stores Expansion Coordinators (2) based in Kigali, reporting to the 250 Stores Manager.
To oversee the development and execution of the 250 stores expansion plan, create guidelines and definitions for the development of the annual growth plan, define strategies of growth, develop and improve processes and revenue/costs initiatives for 250 stores with the intention of growing volume and value for both Bralirwa Plc and Retail business partners.
TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
Responsible to achieve the goals set out in the assigned expansion plan while optimizing the use of company resources
- To prepare business cases for all expansion including economics, location and construction analysis
Responsible for leasing renewals and negotiations
- Prepare Cost estimation, valuation and market benchmarks for negotiations purpose
- Ensure that the leasing policies are respected
Ensure vendor/suppliers performance respected as per the contract terms
- Ensure vendors/suppliers respect the timelines
- Ensure compliance of the quality for the sourced materials
- Ensure overall compliance of the contract term
Ensure proper coordination and handling of all contracts with storekeepers and property owners
- Coordinate the schedules/timelines for business operations with guidelines from the 250 Stores Manager
Identify legal requirement and ensure compliance of operations
- Comply with the expansion processes and protocols
- Comply with the local authorities law and regulations for the core businesses
Monitoring sales results and ensure the profitability of the 250 stores core business
- Take timely actions on insights and recommendations from the Finance Manager and the GIS analyst
- Look for faster ways of growth and better profitability
- Aim at effectivity vs business case (Batting Average)
QUALIFICATION AND SKILLS
- Bachelor’s degree in Business administration, Economics, Marketing or related field
- At least 3 years working in a commercial industry, sales or retail position
- Having experience in Managing a team will be an added value
- Holder of a Rwandan Driving license Cat B
- Fluent in English, French and Kinyarwanda
- Ability to work on tight deadline and independently
- Good analytical and negotiation skills
- Microsoft Office skills are essential
- Understanding the basics of business law
- Having experience of working in multi-cultural or multi-national organization
HOW TO APPLY
Should you wish to apply for this position, please go to https://careers.theheinekencompany.com/Rwanda and search for “250 Stores Expansion Coordinator.”
If this is your first time applying through our careers website, you will need to register along with your application details. Registration requires minimal information to create your account. Note that this site will provide you with additional functionality, such as saved searches and email alerts.
The closing date for submission of applications is Friday 31st July 2020.
#WeAreHEINEKEN. People are at the heart of our company. Our people are as diverse as our brands! We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We see our strength in trust, diversity and progress. Our aim is to have the most talented employees attracted to our company, and to hire them based on their merits, equal opportunities and respect for the differences of each individual. As part of that we strive for BRALIRWA to be a safe & open place for everyone.
NB: Bralirwa Plc. does not employ staff whose background is not suitable. All employment is conditional upon successful completion of all applicable background checks, including criminal record checks.