250 Stores Finance Manager at BRALIRWA Plc: (Deadline 31 July 2020)
BRALIRWA Plc, Part of the Heineken Company, is engaged in the production, distribution and sales of a wide range of beer and beverage brands. A career with BRALIRWA offers great challenges combined with exciting opportunities to own and grow one’s career in line with their aspirations.
BRALIRWA is looking for a qualified, dedicated & experienced individual to fill the position of 250 Stores Finance Manager located in Kigali, Rwanda reporting to the E-Commerce Manager.
To develop 250 Store budget plan, pricing structures, commissions, compensations and perform overall 250 store financial for a profitable and competitive business with the intention of growing volume and value for both Bralirwa Plc and Retail business partners.
TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
Collect, interpret and review financial information
- To provide the P&L report of the stores and the overall 250 stores structure
- To ensure compliance with tax collection and declaration
- To track inventories by conducting monthly stock counts
- To keep record of all documents in the assigned location
Review, monitor and manage the 250 Stores budget
- To ensure compliance to the budget lines
- Ensure budget saving and rallocation
Develop, review and advise on pricing structures
- To ensure optimum products margins
- To maintain and update catalog market prices
Develop long-term business plan and predict future financial trends
To develop structures for risk assessment and disruption management
- To update commercial and business trends
- To develop and maintain strong working relationships
Develop strategies that work to minimize financial risk
- To ensure business continuity
- To deliver timely major disruption and risk assessment reports
Work closely with the sales team and finance team in order to have streamlined process and adequate financials
- To develop standard operating procedures and financial reports
QUALIFICATION AND SKILLS
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Economics, Management or related field
- Minimum of 3 years working in a commercial/ retail industry, in a sales back-office or finance position
- Fluent in English and Kinyarwanda (both verbally and in writing), and French will be an added advantage
- Having good knowledge of financial reporting and tax regulations,
- Good analytical, time management, planning and negotiation skills
- Understand the business and market
- Ability to work on tight deadline and independently
- Microsoft Office skills are essential especially excel
- Having experience of working in multi-cultural or multi-national organization
- A Rwandan Driving license Cat B would be an added value
HOW TO APPLY
Should you wish to apply for this position, please go to https://careers.theheinekencompany.com/Rwanda and search for “250 Stores Finance Manager.”
If this is your first time applying through our careers website, you will need to register along with your application details. Registration requires minimal information to create your account. Note that this site will provide you with additional functionality, such as saved searches and email alerts.
The closing date for submission of applications is Friday 31st July 2020.
#WeAreHEINEKEN. People are at the heart of our company. Our people are as diverse as our brands! We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We see our strength in trust, diversity and progress. Our aim is to have the most talented employees attracted to our company, and to hire them based on their merits, equal opportunities and respect for the differences of each individual. As part of that we strive for BRALIRWA to be a safe & open place for everyone.
NB: Bralirwa Plc. does not employ staff whose background is not suitable. All employment is conditional upon successful completion of all applicable background checks, including criminal record checks.