26 JOB POSITIONS AT GICUMBI DISTRICT : DASSO LEVEL I : ( Deadline : 23 January 2020 )
1. To serve for the Republic of Rwanda with loyalty, integrity and dignity;
2. To personally fulfil the mission entrusted to him/her conscience, to respect orders from his/her superiors and to collaborate with other DASSO members in whatever is useful to the services;
3. To be courteous;
4. To avoid any behaviour that could undermine the confidence of the population and his/her service ;
5. To know the laws, guidelines, and measures regarding the respect of his/her duties, their implementation and respect;
6. To respect instruction regarding professional secrecy;
7. To take care of the installations and materials belonging to the State or placed under his/her guard and protection;
8. To reinforce other organs regarding maintenance of security if deemed necessary;
9. To aim at anything that may promote welfare, good performance and discipline at work,
10. To always be ready for work.
To hold at least A2 in any academic domain with at least eighteen (18) years old and not more than thirty
– five (35) years old.