AMIFA RWANDA Plc
AMIFA RWANDA Plc
3 Positions of Agency heads at AMIFA RWANDA Plc: (Deadline 10 June 2020)
AMIFA RWANDA Plc, is a subsidiary of Moroccan AMIFA Holding created by the BCP Group (Banque Centrale Populaire du Maroc) is launching a recruitment notice for the staff of its branches.
- Number: 3
- Reporting hierarchy: Regional Supervisor
- Prospecting and commercial follow-up;
- Process credit requests;
- Ensure reimbursement and security of funds;
- Manage a client portfolio;
- Monitor and promote activities related to savings products and financial services;
- Supervise the staff of the Point of Sale;
- Represent AMIFA-RW with local authorities and partners;
- Establish an optimal administrative and security management system for the Point of Sale and control the reliability of the data;
- Ensure the profitability of the Point of Sale.
- Financial / accounting knowledge;
- Mastery of the credit / micro credit business;
- Ease in handling figures;
- Sense of service and listening;
- Commercial knowledge;
- Analytical skills ;
- Good knowledge of office automation;
- Knowledge of the microfinance sector
Have at least a Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Accounting, Management, Finance;
At least 3 years of experience in a similar position. Or 5 years of experience as a development officer (Loan officer).
To apply, please attach your necessary documents to the email: [email protected]
These documents are mainly:
- A cover letter
- Detailed CV
- Diplomas and certificates of studies and training
- A copy of the identity card or passport
The deadline for submitting files is Tuesday, June 10, 2020 at 5:00 p.m. Kigali Time.
Done in Kigali, May 25, 2020
KAYUMBA Charles H.
DG AMIFA Rwanda Plc (sé)