FH ASSOCIATION RWANDA
FH ASSOCIATION RWANDA
5 Positions at Multi-Sector Supervisor at FH Association Rwanda (Food for the Hungry ): (Deadline 12 September 2020)
FH ASSOCIATION RWANDA
FH Association Rwanda (Food for the Hungry) is an International Christian Relief and Development Organization with a vision “All forms of poverty ended worldwide” and a mission “Together we follow God’s call responding to human suffering and graduating communities from extreme poverty.”
- Multi-Sector Supervisor (5 Positions)
We are seeking to hire qualified, dedicated and experienced “Multi-Sector Supervisor” (5 positions) to work at the cell level in Five (5) Sectors/Clusters of Kabacuzi in Muhanga, Nyarubaka in Kamonyi, Mwendo in Ruhango, Gatunda in Nyagatare, and Nyagihanga in Gatsibo District
Essential Tasks and responsibilities
Key Result #1: Program planning and implementation (40%)
- Play a key role in the development of cluster plans and their implementation in close collaboration with local leadership
- Support quality and technical improvement in the delivery of activities as conducted by Multisector Facilitators
- Participate in designing surveys and assessments related to FH sectors of interventions, Education, Food Security and Livelihoods, Health and Disaster Risk Reduction
- Contribute to the development of proposals based on needs at the community level
- Ensure the development of Local and church leaders within the cluster
- Maintain a database for all Saving groups, Cascade group, associations/cooperative and other community-level groups that FH is working with
- Support in Beneficiary identification and verification to ensure sustainability and inclusivity
- Play an important role in ensuring that families that are lagging behind in the process of community transformation are identified and given tailor-made support to allow them to move towards graduation
Key Result #2: Staff management and supervision (30%)
- Supervise and manage the performance of multisector Facilitators including monthly planning and timely implementation
- Participate in MSF trainings and in development of training modules for different target groups within the community
- Identify technical gaps for each Multisector facilitator and lobby for their capacity building through the cluster coordinator
- Foster and ensure good work relations between Multi-sector Facilitators and Sponsorship Relations Facilitators
- Contribute to developing and modeling a team culture characterized by a shared vision, commitment and mutual accountability that reflects FH’s desired
- Develop and maintain a good working relationship between staff, stakeholders, and beneficiaries.
- Help in resolving any misunderstanding or conflicts among the MSF and with the local communities
Key Result#3: Program Reporting and M&E (30%)
- Consolidate multi-sector reports on a monthly basis and submit to the cluster coordinator
- Ensure that periodic progress reports (Monthly, quarterly, bi-annual and annual) for different projects in the cluster are prepared and submitted within agreed reporting timelines to Cluster coordinator
- Responsible for ensuring that all cluster program data is put into the WL3 (M&E platform for FH) in a timely manner
- Collect and review success stories for submission for M&E as requested and also for supporting program reports
- Ensure that implemented activities are clearly reported and maintain close monitoring of the beneficiary program
Education and experience
- Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University in one of the following areas Agronomy (Agriculture and Livestock Production and Extension), Education, Nutrition, Soil, and Water Engineering, and Health sciences.
- The candidate must have a minimum of five years of related experience in Community Development, agriculture, Social Work, Project Management, or a similar position with an International NGO.
- Has a vibrant personal relationship with Jesus Christ
- Must have a demonstrated Christian commitment to serving the vulnerable and be in full agreement with FH’s Christian foundation and FH Vision, Mission, and Values.
- Must have a valid, Motorcycle driving license
- Proven supervisory experience and strong people management skill
- Ability to train staff and community members
- Good interpersonal and organizational skills, including the ability to effectively work with cross-cultural teams.
- Ability to prioritize tasks, meet deadlines, and work with limited supervision.
- Possess analytical and problem-solving skills at the local level
- Commitment to accountability to beneficiaries and transparency, showing dignity and respect and demonstrating listening and understanding
- Willingness to live and work in a stressful environment with security challenges
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in MS Office Suite, especially Word and Excel
- Valid driving license Class A is a MUST
Proficiency in spoken and written English, French and Kinyarwanda
The responsibilities listed above are not all-inclusive and may be changed at any time.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested and qualified candidates should fill in the Job Application Form and attach their cover and updated CV/Resume with three referees (including email addresses and day telephone contacts), not later than 12th September 2020 using the following link: http://220.127.116.11/fhrwjobs
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for the next stage of recruitment.
- Shortlisted candidates will be required to show originals and provide notarized copies of degree, diploma, or certificates. They will also provide copies of testimonials of rendered services from former employers
- if any issues are experienced please contact us separately at [email protected]
Done at Kigali, 01 September 2020
FH Association Rwanda Management