Accountant at African Evangelistic Enterprise (AEE RWANDA): (Deadline 17 September 2020)
Duties and Responsibilities.
- Compile and analyze financial information to prepare entries to accounts, such as general ledger accounts, and document financial transactions.
- Establish, maintain, and coordinate the implementation of accounting and accounting control procedures.
- Managing all aspects of day-to-day operations of USAID / Ubaka Ejo Project.
- Managing accounting and financial systems and maintaining full and accurate accounting records.
- Conduct financial analysis and prepare monthly quarterly and annual reports.
- Preparation and follow up of the bank reconciliation.
- Ensure compliance with AEE / USAID policies and procedures.
- File supporting papers justifying the expenditures
- Reviews all financial reports to ensure accuracy, timeliness, and propriety of payments to employees.
- Have a bachelor’s degree in accounting, commerce, finance, economics, and other related fields
- Detail-oriented, efficient, and organized professional with extensive experience in accounting systems.
- Possess strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to make well thought out decisions.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly trustworthy, discreet, and ethical
- A Born-again Christian who is compassionate and cares, with ability to foster teamwork.
- Should be between 35 – 40 years old.
- Expression of interest letter
- Updated CV (maximum 2 pages) with contact details
- 3 references
- Copies of educational qualifications
- Church recommendation
- Criminal Background Record
- Copy of National Identity card.
Qualified female candidates and people with disability are encouraged to apply!
How to Apply
Qualified and interested candidates should submit their application documents written in English addressed to AEE Rwanda Executive Secretary exclusively to: [email protected] by September 17th, 2020 not later than 5:00 pm Kigali time.
N.B. Only selected candidates will be contacted for tests.
Done at Kigali, September 10th, 2020.