Accountant at RWANDA MINES, PETROLEUM AND GAS BOARD: (Deadline 7 October 2020)
– Reports to the Director of Finance unit
– Handle full spectrum of financial and cost accounting role e.g. forecasting, budgeting to mention a few
– Perform full set of accounts and ensure timely closing of accounts.
– Responsible for timely monthly consolidated financial statements, payments, cash
– flow management reporting for submission.
– Review & approve payment vouchers & journal entries
– Perform cash flow forecasting, budgeting and working closely with the operations and project teams in analyzing margins, variances and cost analysis.
– Develop and maintain internal control and effective accounting system and policies for the set up.
– Support Director of finance in ensuring that intercompany cost allocations are in line with management agreements and transfer pricing policy
– Establish and maintain systems for cost
– sensitivity analysis and early
– warning of cost
A0 in Accounting, Finance, Management with specialization in Finance / Accounting or Professional Qualification
recognised by IFAC (ACCA, CPA,IPSAS,IFRS, etc)
Key Technical Skills & Knowledge required:
– Excellent communication skills both oral and in writing
– Excellent interpersonnal skills
– Good IT skills
– Presentation skills
– Creativity & Initiative
– Abilitiy to prioritize and plan effectively
– Team work;
– Fluent in Kinyarwanda, English and/ or French; knowledge of all is an advantage