Administrative and Financial Director (DAF) at INADES Formation Rwanda (IFR): (Deadline 15 September 2020)
VACANCY NOTICE (Relaunched)
Inades-Formation Rwanda is a Non-Governmental Organization (NGO) under Rwandan law. It belongs to a pan-African network, Inades-Formation, which is currently established in ten countries: Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Congo (DRC), Côte d’Ivoire, Kenya, Rwanda, Tanzania, Chad, Togo. Inades-Formation is the common name of “African Institute for Economic and Social Development – African Training Center”. Inades-Formation Rwanda was created in 1976. It obtained legal personality by Ministerial Order n ° 119 of August 22, 1977, revised by Ministerial Order n ° 75/11 of April 18, 2006.
The vision of Inades-Formation Rwanda is to serve the common good for a life of dignity for all . As for its mission, it is to work for the social and economic promotion of the populations, by attaching particular importance to their free and responsible participation in the transformation of their societies .
Inades-Formation Rwanda wants to recruit a senior executive responsible for the administration and finances of the organization.
- Job position: Administrative and Financial Director (DAF)
- Place of work: Headquarters of Inades-Formation Rwanda in the District of Gasabo, Sector Remera, Cell Rukiri II, Village Amahoro.
- Duration of contract: Indefinite duration.
- Functions and powers:
- Contribute to the preparation of the documents necessary for decision-making by the decision-making bodies (Board of Directors, General Assembly, National Office Management);
- Contribute to the development and implementation of the financing strategy of Inades-Formation Rwanda;
- Ensure consistency and respect for the spirit, rules and procedures of administration and management at Inades-Formation Rwanda and in the Inades-Formation Network;
- Coordinate the development of funding budgets for programs / projects (partnership, call for tenders, call for proposals);
- Coordinate the monitoring of the execution of program and project budgets and prepare financial reports in accordance with commitments with partners;
- Ensure the administrative, financial and budgetary management of the National Office;
- Ensure the management of the heritage of Inades-Formation in all its aspects;
- Manage the human resources of the National Office.
6. Requirements and qualifications:
- Be of Rwandan nationality;
- Hold / hold a university degree at A0 level or higher in Accounting, Finance, Management, internal audit or related fields, have a professional CPA, ACCA certificate would be an advantage;
- Have a professional experience of at least 3 years as Chief Financial Officer (CFO);
- Have mastery of at least one accounting software, knowledge of “Sage 100” and “Sage Payroll” constituting an advantage;
- Master the computer tool (Ms Word, MS Excel, Power Point,…);
- Master the official languages in Rwanda, namely Kinyarwanda, English and French.
7. Qualities required:
- Be of good character;
- Enjoy their civic rights;
- Be honest, diligent and rigorous;
- Have proven communication skills;
- Have a professional conscience and the ability to work in a team and under pressure;
- Have a good capacity for analysis, writing and synthesis;
- Have a sense of work organization;
- Have a sense of human relations;
- Have a spirit of initiative and rigor in handling cases;
- Have a broad open-mindedness;
- Be available to work in a team;
- Listening and dialogue skills;
- Have a minimum age of 25 years and maximum of 50 years.
8. Composition of files and deadline for submitting applications:
The application files must include:
- A letter of motivation addressed to the Legal Representative of Inades-Formation Rwanda;
- A detailed, recent and certified sincere curriculum vitae highlighting the candidate’s experience and skills, as well as three (3) reference persons and their contacts;
- A notified photocopy of the required diplomas and other certificates;
- A photocopy of the work certificates or certificates;
- A photocopy of the identity card.
The motivation letter is addressed to the Legal Representative of Inades-Formation Rwanda.
The deadline for submitting applications is 15/09/2020 at 5:00 p.m. local time.
The dates of the written test and the interview will be communicated later to the candidates who meet the qualifications, conditions and qualities required in this vacancy notice.
Done in Kigali on August 31, 2020.
Legal representative of Inades-Formation Rwanda