Administrative Assistant at Uzima Chicken: (Deadline 17 October 2020)
Uzima Chicken ltd is a leading distributor of chickens to rural farmers in the Country. We are a rapidly growing company that believes in investing in our employees and offers them opportunities for career advancement. Uzima Chicken ltd is a National based company.
Our vision is to bring healthy and affordable eggs and meat to every family in Rwanda, and East African Community, and in doing so improve nutrition, enhance rural farmer livelihoods, and create income opportunities for our customers and partners.
- Receive incoming calls, ensuring that calls are answered after not more than 2 rings.
- Receive and attend to visitors whilst they wait for appointments.
- Receive documents delivered to the office and ensure that they are distributed to the respective departments.
- Ensure deadlines are met and work is completed correctly
- Generate memos, emails, and reports when appropriate
- Assume responsibility for maintenance of office equipment, including computers, copy machines, and fax machines
- Maintain office supplies by checking inventory and order items
- Prepare and send the invitation letters
- Organize and supervise other office activities (recycling, renovations, event planning, etc.)
- Sign for and distribute airborne packages.
- Setup accommodation and entertainment arrangements for company visitors.
- Keep the filing system updated
- prepares expense claims and supporting documents for the MD
- Submit and follow up on Renewals of valuable business documents like a business license, etc periodically.
- Ensure that the reception area is kept neat and tidy so as to maintain the good image of the Company.
- Perform any Other related duties as assigned by the supervisor
The following knowledge, skills, and abilities may be acquired through a combination of formal schooling, self-education, prior experience or on-the-job training.KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Must have bachelor’s degree in Business Studies, Management or any other related field
- Should have 3-year experience as an Administrative Assistant
- Must be proficient in English and Kinyarwanda Languages, both spoken and written.
- Knowledge of the French language is an added advantage
- Should have excellent interpersonal skills
- Should have excellent communication skills
- Should be computer literate in Microsoft Word, Excel and other software packages
- Ability to analyze and revise operating practices to improve efficiency
- Detail oriented and comfortable working in a fast-paced office environment
- Background with logistic companies is an added advantage
- Time Management
Interested candidates are requested to submit an Application letter and updated Curriculum Vitae, to:
[email protected] on or before 17th October, 2020