Administrative Assistant / Office Manager (m/f) at INTEGRATION:(Deadline 28 September 2020)
Vacancy for an Administrative assistant / Office Manager (m/f)
INTEGRATION is an independent consultancy company specializing in project management. Since its establishment in 1976, the company has carried out well over 1500 assignments mandated by German and international financing agencies. For more information please visit www.integration.org
For a project started under the German Technical Assistance (GIZ), we are looking for an assistant to support our team.
Secretarial and administrative duties as required, including management of filing system; preparing correspondence; taking minutes; management of petty cash and other financial issues; management of office consumables; keeping stock inventories, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or similar qualification from an accredited business or secretarial/clerical college
- At least 2 years of working experience
- Computer literacy: Word, Excel, and MS Outlook
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to work as part of a small team
- Self-motivated and able to work independently and unsupervised
- Good organizational and file management skills
- Good minute taking skills
- Good book-keeping skills
- Good knowledge of Kinyarwanda and English languages
- Rwandan citizenship or Work Permit
- Previous work experience with GIZ or in any other international project would be an asset
The position is limited to 25 months with an option for extension. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
The closing date for applications is Monday, 28 September 2020. Electronic applications, together with a comprehensive CV (including 2 referees) and certified copies of relevant qualifications should be sent to [email protected]