Business Analyst at NFT Consult: (Deadline 30 September 2020)
Our client is Rwanda’s largest cement manufacturer. The company operates a dry process technology Plant in Muganza Sector, Rusizi District in Western Province. As part of the organization strengthening and performance improvement plan,the company is looking for a Business analyst.
- Collate and systematically monitor operational Risks and Opportunities
- Continuously update the company’s Risks and Opportunities register and the Isometrix platform.
- Prepare reports and models to evaluate business initiatives and capital investments.
- Support preparations of strategic business cases and models for selected key strategic projects.
- Develop and systematically update a framework to assist the business performance manager to track critical performance improvement actions.
- Synthesize and analyze information from various sources to identify trends, opportunities and risks.
- Execute business analysis effort in the product development life cycles of existing and future portfolios.
- Preparation and provision of daily business reports to the line manager as required.
- Support the unit in delivering outcomes on different business reports (e.g. Business review packs on financial performance and flagship projects for Exco).
- Assist to develop the Project Standards guide, seeking contributions from all relevant stakeholders in order to achieve best practice.
- Other duties as may be allocated from time to time by the supervisor.
- Product analytics and financial analytics experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance or other analytic discipline plus any relevant professional qualifications (e.g, ACCA, CPA).
- 3-5 years of working experience with significant part of this being in analytical responsibilities preferably knowledge in industry or any related environment.
- SAP B1 or SAP-ECC experience will be an added advantage.
- Proficiency in MS Excel and Financial Modelling
- Knowledge and awareness of the local environment, culture, competition and regulatory Infrastructures.
- Positive attitude, willingness to learn and ability to work under pressure.
- Strong interpersonal skills and solution-oriented.
- Ability to work effectively within a group and across business functions.
- Strong written and verbal critical reasoning competency