Chief Accountant at Inyange Industries (Deadline: 17 February 2020)
- Vacancy: Chief Accountant
Inyange Industries Ltd is looking for a dynamic and skilled Chief Accountant to supervise and report on all financial accounting functions related to receivables, payables, asset management, reconciliation, analysis, compliance and recording as well as the development of internal control policies and procedures.
Job requirements (Qualifications & Skills);
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) is a strong requirement.
- Preferably a minimum of 5 years of experience in the same field.
Some of the key responsibilities;
- Manage all accounting operations including billing, accounts receivable, accounts payable, general ledger, inventory accounting, and revenue recognition
- Prepare, examine or analyze accounting records, financial statements, or other financial reports
- Assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to financial reporting and procedural standards
- Report to management regarding the finances of the company
- Review accounting entries passed in the books of account
- Ensure proper documentation to support vouchers, including authorization according to authorization matrix
- Review cashbooks and Bank reconciliation of the organization
- Compute taxes owed and prepare tax returns, ensuring compliance with payment, reporting, or other tax requirements
- Review of the Payroll to ensure accuracy and completeness
- Regular review of the controls and monitor their effectiveness
- Ensure that the fixed assets register is up to date
- Work with other departments on cost-cutting initiatives
- Provide information during internal and external audits
Submission of application starts from 11th February 2020
The deadline for submission is 17th February 2020 at 5:00 PM.
NB: ONLY APPLICATION VIA EMAIL ARE ALLOWED; NO HARD COPIES WILL BE ACCEPTED AT THE RECEPTION.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org