Ignite Power Rwanda
Ignite Power Rwanda
Collection Agent at Ignite Power Rwanda: (Deadline 29 September 2020)
Ignite Power is the fastest-growing Pan-African developer of vital infrastructure projects, leasing Africa into a more sustainable and inclusive future
Headquartered in Kigali, with a branch in all Districts of Rwanda Ignite Power currently has over 72 permanent employees and over 100 sales agents plans to rapidly expand its team as it scales the business model across Rwanda.
About the role:
Ignite Power is looking for a competent Collections Agent (CA), he/she will be a liaison between a business and customers and will be responsible for communicating directly with customers to collect debts and resolve outstanding balances. The Jobholder will have an open-ended contract after a successful 3 months probation period; he/she will be based in Kigali with frequent travel to the field.
The way we work
You are open-minded, passionate and the way you work energizes others. You are committed to the timely delivery of a job well done. You behave with integrity and transparency.
- As a CA, you will contact customers who are delinquent in the repayment and obtain payments, commitment agreements, or establish a repayment plan.
- You follow set policies and procedures when determining suitable collection solutions.
- You will use an understanding and the ability to deal with the debtor to obtain a suitable collection solution.
- Be outgoing and aggressive while at the same time maintaining a polite attitude.
- Seek positive results from every phone call.
- Perform skip tracing through the company’s collection system and Internet vendors.
- You will be in contact with a wide range of consumers each with a unique situation.
- You will be empathetic to the consumer’s situation ensuring a good experience with a win, win resolution.
- University level
- Previous experience in sales, collections, or a related role is preferred
- Ability to communicate clearly and succinctly, utilizing proper grammar and telephone etiquette is preferred
- Computer literate a MUST
- Ability to compute basic math calculations using addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, and percentages is preferred
- The employee has contact with individuals within their department and extensive external contact with consumers
- An employee works in an office environment. An employee sits at a desk during regularly scheduled work hours; answers and makes telephone calls using a standard telephone; types on a standard keyboard; reads and comprehends information from a computer terminal and/or written resources.
Interested candidates should send an application letter plus updated Curriculum Vitae in English, including 2 names of professional referees at [email protected]
Specifying the position title heading in the subject line. “Collection Agent”
The deadline for receiving applications is Tuesday 29th September 2020
*Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews. **