Corporate Sales Manager at NFT Consult: (Deadline 25 September 2020)
To build and execute a Corporate Client Account Business Plan that includes both transactional and strategic initiatives to grow the company’s presence and share in the market and in the accounts assigned to the region through a team of Key Account Managers (KMA).
- Supervises the KAMs to ensure proper sales pipeline activity.
- Ensures active nurturing of deals and movement of opportunities to close.
- Ensures timely submission of updated Pipeline in a weekly basis.
- Maintains an Account development plan (ADP) for all accounts under the regional portfolio and ensures timely submission of same to HQ on a monthly basis.
- Submits to HQ, MNP tracker updates on a monthly bases.
- Directly supervises the day to day activities of the KAMs.
- Provide strategic support to enhance the delivery on regional corporate sales targets.
- Develop procedures for setting corporate and communicating sales targets and monitoring performance.
- Deploy relevant metrics to routinely monitor progress against targets and recommend appropriate remedial actions to ensure targets are met or exceeded.
- Effectively manage corporate salesmen incentive target to ensure drive for greater performance.
- Provide sales performance data to support management decision making
- Ensures that all delays in enterprise solutions deployment which are Customer dependent be duly communicated by the KAMs to the customer concerned.
- Ensures that all JCCs are signed by client and submitted to HQ.
- Ensure that all receivables and Bills are up to date in terms of collections.
- To ensure the timely execution of all enterprise contracts especially from the customer end (i.e. Sign off).
- Proactively protects the company’s position and claims the company market leadership positions in strategic solution areas.
- Meets or exceeds Month-on-Month, Quarterly and Annual revenue & margin quotas.
- Constantly keeps a record of the top Ten revenue generating accounts the region and formulate plans to increase revenue of same.
- Ensures that KAMs carry out the targeted number of open days for the month.
- Expanding the company sales coverage: Appointing new Alternate Channels and managing, sustaining and retaining a high level of business with major corporate customers.
- Ensure effective and timely communication of all schemes and product launches to all Corporate Customers.
- Responding to market dynamics and recommending measures to increase sales from Corporate Customers and Alternate Channels.
- Constantly tracking and reviewing KAMs and Alternate Channels on their sales and market expansion activities.
- Revenue Growth
- Postpaid Gross Adds/Activations and Enterprise Solutions’ Orders
- Activations within SLA
- Query Resolution within SLA
- Bachelors in Science and Technology related courses, Economics, Business Administration or any other Social Sciences courses.
- Master’s in Business Administration would be preferred additional qualification
- MBA in Marketing or Postgraduate degree with specialization in Marketing will also be preferred.
- 5-7 years of work experience with at least in telecom Corporate and enterprise solution products/ services sales/ marketing.
- A minimum of 2 years experience in Management role.
- Extensive knowledge of telecom enterprise business data products and applicable markets
- Delighting the customers
- Entrepreneurial & Business acumen
- Strong technical aptitude & IT savvy
- Strong communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good project management skills
- Teamwork & Collaboration with stakeholder
- Highly Result Oriented believes in teamwork
- Customer centric approach
- Strong analytical skills able to draw conclusions from data, management information and trends