Bank Of Kigali
Bank Of Kigali
Data Scientist at Bank Of Kigali: (Deadline 16 September 2020)
- Understands business problems and designs end-to-end analytics use cases;
- Develops complex models and algorithms that drive innovation throughout the organization. This may include improving on-time performance, network planning, etc.,
- Conducts advanced statistical analysis to provide actionable insights, identify trends, and measure performance;
- Collaborates with model developers to implement and deploy scalable solutions;
- Provides thought leadership by researching best practices, conducting experiments, and collaborating with industry leaders.
- 2 + years’ experience in a statistical and/or data science role;
- Experience working with large data sets, simulation/ optimization and distributed computing tools;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills along with strong desire to work in cross functional teams.
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, statistics, or operations research or related technical discipline
- Banking/Fintech background is an added advantage
- Completion of any CDM/DFI courses is added advantage
- Deep knowledge of machine learning, statistics, optimization or related field;
- Experience with R, Python, Matlab is required, programming in C, C++, Java;
- Knowledge of computing tools (Map/Reduce, Hadoop, Hive, Spark, Gurobi, Arena, etc.);
- Attitude to thrive in a fun, fast-paced start-up like environment.
Expression of Interest
Submit your CV to [email protected] by September 16, 2020