Director of Finance and Administration at NFT Consult: (Deadline 24 September 2020)
Our Client is a professional construction and transport company focused on adding value to their clients and Rwanda.
We are looking for a Director of Finance and Administration who will oversee the day-to-day administrative and financial management of the Company
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Oversee and manage day to day functions of the organization including supervision of finance team and support team.
- Manage organizational cash flow and forecasting.
- Maintain internal control safeguards and coordinate all audit activities along with finance team.
- Update and implement all necessary business policies and accounting practices; update the finance department’s overall policies and procedures manual.
- Develop and update organization policies and procedures as necessary.
- Oversee the professional development/training program for staff and ensure completion of annual performance appraisals.
- Work with Finance Manager to analyze and present financial reports in an accurate and timely manner; clearly communicate monthly and annual financial statements; collate financial reporting.
- Oversee all accounts, ledgers, and reporting systems, ensuring compliance with applicable Generally Accepted Accounting Principles and regulatory requirements.
- Implement a robust contracts management and financial management / reporting system; ensure that the contract billing and collection schedule is adhered to and that financial data and cash flow are steady and support operational requirements.
- Support the development and monitoring of new and existing organizational plans.
- Oversee all personnel, employee relations, equal employment opportunity functions of the organization.
- In conjunction with the CEO and the executive team establish and monitor staff performance and development goals consistent with the organization’s strategic plan.
- Work with IT staff to develop and implement new processes and systems that increase financial and operational efficiencies
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or any relevant field
- At least 5 years of working experience in the senior managerial position
- Familiar with Accounting Software like QuickBooks, Sage, etc.…
- Fluency in English, French and Kinyarwanda
- Excellent Communication skills
- Knowledge of Professional standards.