Economics expert at CEFE International: (Deadline 9 October 2020)
CEFE International is a network of trainers and consultants that helps micro, small and medium-sized enterprises in developing countries in their business development activities. To this end, we carry out projects worldwide and operate a network comprising 41 countries and 3,500 consultants. We are a small team and therefore work very closely together.
We are looking for a Short-term expert for a project in Rwanda.
– Education/training: University qualification (German ‘Diplom’/Master) in economics or related subject (e.g., business administration)
– Language: Good business language skills in English
– General professional experience : 10 years of professional experience in private sector development (preferably in SME development in developing countries and in business management skills training)
– Specific professional experience: 10 years professional experience in support to business membership organizations; at least 10 years of professional experience as proof of a deep understanding of the challenges in SME development, the required enabling business environment, innovation and enterprise policy development / implementation; at least 10 years of professional experience as proof of a deep understanding of institutional capacity development and skills transfer projects
– Leadership/management experience : 10 years of management/leadership experience as project team leader or manager in a company
– Regional experience: 10 years of experience in projects in Sub-Sahara Africa (region), of which 2 years in projects in Rwanda (country)
– Development Cooperation (DC) experience) 10 years of experience in DC projects
– Other: evidence of participation in Capacity WORKS training (can be completed at a later date)
We are looking forward to your application!
Please send it until Oct 9th, 2020 to Pauline Sautter: [email protected]