Embroider at Mikajy Design: (Deadline 20 October 2020)
Mikajy Design is a fashion brand company specialized in handmade products. We are looking for Embroider with experience in Embroidery.
Number of positions: 1
Location: Kigali, Rwanda
Application Deadline: October 20th, 2020 at 5:00 pm
Selection process: Practical test, interview
Starting Date: November 2nd, 2020
Position type: full time
Working time: Monday to Friday 8:00 am- 5:00 pm with 1-hour break
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Certificate of training completion
- Recommendation letter from former employer is adding value if exist.
- English language speaking or reading skills are encouraged and must grow and learn
- Ability to replicate original design/construction while preserving the fabric
- Ability to work well with your hands, using needle and thread
- Additional skills like Hand-beading and crocheting are assets
- The ideal candidate is motivated, organized, and dynamic and has:
- Attention to detail
- Very good eyesight (with or without glasses), good vision, and the ability to detect slight differences in color
- Self-drive in order to advance skill level
- Passion to learn and use learned skills in different applications
- Thinking and reasoning skills
- The ability to work under time constraints.
- Ability to accept criticism and work well under pressure
- Ability to work well with your hands, with others, and on your own
- Must be able to work quickly and meet daily production goals
- The Embroider will work under the Supervisor’s assistance.
- The tasks of the Embroider will comprise but not limited to the followings:
- As an embroider you will be in charge of all embroidery activities. You are asked to always be producing.
- Prepare garments for embroidery using the proper hooping techniques.
- You will be constantly learning new skills and will be expected to retain them.
- You will always be producing and prove quality work to ensure maximum client satisfaction.
Precision is expected for all tasks.
To apply, please send your CV and Motivation letter to [email protected] as subject heading Embroider, and addressed to the Managing Director of Mikajy Design ltd. You can also bring it in hand directly to Mikajy Design Shop at Downtown Building Shop LI-30.