NCBA Bank Rwanda
NCBA Bank Rwanda
Global Markets Senior Dealer at NCBA Bank Rwanda: (Deadline 21 October 2020)
The Global Markets Senior Dealer role reports to the Head of Global Markets. He/She will be responsible to provide Bank’s Treasury products and services to existing clients and to grow the bank’s share of Forex business through marketing and client acquisitions.
This role will be responsible for revenue generation, client retention and portfolio expansion through new clients and new products. He/She will be in charge of below main activities :
- Implementation and execution of the laid down sales strategy that is coherent with the overall bank strategy within the approved risk appetite and portfolio standards.
- Gather information and prepare multi-currency market report and propose an appropriate currency and interest rates for the Bank;
- Provide input into the monthly, quarterly and annual Treasury business plan;
- Deal in interbank foreign exchange market, money markets and investment in Government securities as per internal guidelines set in asset and liability management (ALM) policy;
- Grow the bank’s treasury FX portfolio by ensuring client retention and acquisition of new clientele.
- Personable and confident with the ability to converse professionally with clients
- Possess resiliency to work in a challenging and changing, high- volume, fast-paced environment
- Excellent understanding of Financial Markets and other bank products.
- Be able to know and monitor the key economic indicators that will impact business and be in a position to explain that to customers.
- Ability to determine appropriate product/pricing strategies.
- Good judgment is required when dealing with clients in giving advice on market trends
- Good knowledge of operational and system user requirements for financial products
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- University degree
- ACI Dealing Certificate
- 5 years’ experience in Banking or related financial institution with at least 3 being in a sales or sales support role.
- A sound background and knowledge of banking with particular emphasis on Foreign exchange products and money market products.
- Relevant professional qualification in banking, finance or marketing