Kinazi Cassava Plant LTD
Kinazi Cassava Plant LTD
Head of Finance and Administration at Kinazi Cassava Plant LTD: (Deadline 2 October 2020)
SUMMARY OF THE ROLE:
The purpose of this role is to oversee the day-to-day administrative and financial management of the organization.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Oversee and manage day to day functions of the organization, including supervision of KCP’s Finance Manager, and Admin Manager.
• Manage organizational cash flow and forecasting.
• Maintain internal control safeguards; along with KCP’s Finance Manager and coordinate all audit activities.
• Update and implement all necessary business policies and accounting practices; update the finance department’s overall policies and procedures manual.
• Develop and update organization policies and procedures as necessary.
• Oversee the professional development/training program for staff and ensure completion of annual performance appraisals.
• Work with Finance Manager to analyze and present financial reports in an accurate and timely manner; clearly communicate monthly and annual financial statements; collate financial reporting.
• Oversee all accounts, ledgers, and reporting systems, ensuring compliance with applicable Generally Accepted Accounting Principles and regulatory requirements.
• Implement a robust contracts management and financial management / reporting system; ensure that the contract billing and collection schedule is adhered to and that financial data and cash flow are steady and support operational requirements.
• Work with Admin Manager & Finance Manager to support the development and monitoring of new and existing organizational plans.
• Oversee all personnel, employee relations, equal employment opportunity functions of the organization.
• In conjunction with the CEO and the executive team, establish and monitor staff performance and development goals consistent with the organization’s strategic plan.
• Work with IT staff to develop and implement new processes and systems that increase financial and operational efficiencies.
SKILLS & COMPETENCES
• Masters’ degree in Business Administration or any business relevant field
• At least 5 years of working experience out of which 2 must be in a senior managerial position
• CPA/ ACCA fully certified
• Audit experience
• Familiar with Accounting Software like SAP
• Fluency in English and Kinyarwanda
• Excellent communication skills
• Experience in planning and budgeting
• Knowledge of professional standards
For more details,please visit https://kcp.rw/job/head-of-finance-and-administration/