Head of Financial Planning & Analysis at NFT Consult: (Deadline 25 September 2020)
Review, achieve and submit Financial Reporting vis-à-vis of the Group and Internal Clients, Prepare and coordinate with all the stakeholders Forecasting Reports in Group format for Finance Director Review
- Financial Statement and non-Financial KPI’s analysis and data gathering in order to achieve MRP submission to Group and local Management.
- Assist the Finance Director for Commentaries update and analysis of variance versus budget figures
- Consolidate data (detailed financial breakdown and company KPI’s) and review before submission to Group
- Update of actual based on MRP, EMB and MAPA reporting packages
- Gather and analyze forecast data from all Departments as per their aspiration for costs as well as for revenues evolution
- Integrate CAPEX data from Business Planning specialist
- Ensure template availability and completion for Local Management review
- Ensure data coherence for Balance sheet review with Finance Director
- Establish Mid-Month Revenue forecast based on daily month-to-date trends.
- Update presentation based on latest reporting packages
- Ensure availability of any additional information required from Finance Department side.
- Update the template based on latest cost forecast
- Variance analysis versus previous months and Annual Operating Plan.
- Prepare and consolidate the reporting package in the required format from available data and data gathered from accounting team.
- Network and IT OPEX commitment follow-up and OAF budget appraisal
- Proceed to approval within the limit of delegation of authority
- Proceed to cheque and transfer signature within the limit of delegation of authority.
- EBITDA contribution with cost control and monitoring–Annual OPEX amount USD 37million
- Number of Direct report:; 6 Internal clients in terms of existing Departments
- Bachelor’s or Post Graduate Degree in Finance and Accounting
- Proficiency in Microsoft office suite and ERP systems
- At least 4 years of experience in Accounting area with at least 2 years of relevant experience in Telecom
- Relevant knowledge of Group accounting policies
- Capacity to deliver on tight deadlines without compromising on quality
- Strong analytical skills and result oriented
- Good organizational and communication skills