HQ Peat Ltd
HQ Peat Ltd
Human Resource Site Officer at HQ Peat Ltd: (Deadline 7 September 2020)
The HQ Power Ltd is a project located at Mamba Sector of Gisagara District seeks to recruit qualified Human Resource site officer to support ongoing human resource management of the team located at the site.
1. ACADEMIC QUALIFICATION:
Must have a University Degree level or Diploma certificate in Human Resource Management or another related field. Have a minimum of 5 years of HR field operations.
2. ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES FOR MACHINE OPERATORS:
- Handle all HR matters of the site project team (HQ power and HQ peat staffs)
- Attend the project D-Brief meetings and report any issue associated with the site team
- Scheduling and maintaining the appointments of the Power plant General Manager, conference calls, meetings, and travel itineraries, coordinating related arrangements, gathering information, and determining and negotiating complex scheduling issues. Duties include answering the telephone and take emails from external sources so that caller/visitors are dealt with prompt, courteously and accurately
- Information preparation: may include writing memos and letters, proofreading, editing, and formatting of executive presentations, etc
- Keep all staff’s records/files updated (annual leaves, sick leave, Health insurance, etc)
- Report staff on duty to enhance proper staff rotational schedule
- Assist to organize the monthly payroll of permanent staff and casual site workers.
- Coordinate with the project head office to organize the logistics of the project staffs/guests coming or leaving the site (hotel booking, airport pick up and drop off, etc..)
- Act in an advisory role to the line and senior site management on the HR project site team
- Assist to prepare the logistics associated with functioning of the project site office and assist in the procurement.
- Keep HR confidential information/ documents of the entire project team
- Link with the Local lawyer to settle any HR matter which may arise
- Having before involved in the labor disputes and court cases
- Having the ability of Set up staff appraisal systems, advise Directors on KPIs and bonus schemes
- Capable to do the staff Tracking holiday entitlement and compliance.
- Check and manage pensions, medical and benefits scheme
- Having experienced with all level of staff from causal labour to the executive level of staff
- Having experienced with equal opportunity issues (PWD’s, etc)
- Having involved in the community development
- Having involved in the press briefings
- Ensure the welfare of the project staffs (Health insurance)
- Advise the superior for any new development associated with Rwanda labor law
- Update and submit a monthly report on personnel management
- Manage office staffs benefits in accordance with Human Resources policy and instructions in force
- Keep stock of office supplies and inventory of company property and equipment
- Ensure all administrative documents necessary for the proper functioning of the office and staffs are obtained from the relevant authorities
- Ensure that all services (i.e. telephones, water, power, office vehicles, printers, photocopying machines, etc.) are available all times
- Ensure that company site offices are kept clean to provide staff with a conducive working environment
- Provide assistance in the administrative aspects of expatriates and originate applications for works permits, dependents’ passes and visa on behalf of international staff/expatriates with the relevant authorities
- Assist in ensuring proper documents of payment vouchers and all other supporting documents
- Any other duty assigned by the superiors
1. Proven field professional experience of at least 5 years of Human resource management especially in the construction projects
2. Ability to read and understand the Rwandan Labour laws and associated ministerial orders.
3. Willing to live permanently at the job site (located in Mamba Sector/Gisagara District).
4. Analytical skills
5. Attention to details
6. Teamwork’s spirt
7. English communication skills (Speaking, reading, and writing)
8. Good health and strength (medical certificate of authorised Doctor should be submitted to the Employer for selected candidates)
9. Having works with construction projects for Human resources field operations shall be an added value.
4. SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION FILE AND PROCEDURES
Suitably qualified candidates are encouraged to send their applications including application letter addressed to the CEO of HQ power, ID copy, copy of academic qualification record, copy of previous similar employment certificates to the following email addresses:
Only electronic applications should be accepted on the above-mentioned email addresses.
The deadline of application is fixed on 7th September 2020 at 0:00 am, applications submitted after the above date and time should not be considered
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and will be required to undergo an interview and written test.
HQ POWER is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified candidates are encouraged to apply.
The Management of HQ Power