Human Resources Assistant at COPEDU PLC: (Deadline 15 September 2020)
The COPEDU PLC invites interested candidates to apply for the following positions:
II. HUMAN RESOURCES ASSISTANT
Under the supervision of the human resources director, the human resources assistant must:
- Assist in the recruitment of staff by managing the interview schedule
- Drafting of employment contracts and their filing in the personnel file
- Facilitate the introduction of the new employee (non-manager) into the company through the introduction to his supervisor and team, training in the personnel manual, ensuring that he has received and understood his job description, the structure of COPEDU Plc., etc.
- Management and classification of personnel files
- Facilitate the preparation of salaries and employee benefits as well as tax and social declarations within the required deadlines
- Assist in the implementation of the training plan by inviting participants, managing logistics, recording training conducted, etc.
- Assist the HR Manager in improving the conditions and work organization within the COPEDU Plc.
- Track and record employee leave
- Ensure compliance with the legal obligations of the COPEDU Plc., By applying the regulations relating to labor law
- Produce periodic reports
PROFILE AND REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS
- Be between 25 and 35 years old
- A0 in Management, Human Resources or similar field
- At least 1 year of experience in the Human Resources department
- Knowledge of work organization issues
- Good knowledge of the labor code
- Have good interpersonal skills, analytical and listening skills as well as empathy
- Good oral and written communication in Kinyarwanda, French or English
- Discreet and available
- Mastery of basic computer tools and software (MS office, etc.)
- Sense of organization
- Integrity and ethics
The application files including a letter of application for employment accompanied by the detailed Curriculum Vitae, the copy of notarized diploma, a passport photo as well as three names of reference persons must be submitted to the headquarters of the COPEDU PLC, no later than Tuesday on September 15, 2020 at 14:00 .
Done in Kigali on September 8, 2020.