Inside Sales Representative (Australia and New Zealand) at Checkmarx – Uganda
Inside Sales Representative (Australia and New Zealand)
Checkmarx is the Software Exposure Platform for the enterprise. Over 1,400 organizations around the globe rely on Checkmarx to measure and manage software risk at the speed of DevOps. Checkmarx serves five of the world’s top 10 software vendors, four of the top American banks, and many government organizations and Fortune 500 enterprises, including SAP, Samsung, and Salesforce.com. We’ve been recognized by analysts such as Gartner as a leader in our space and security professionals rank our products as number 1 in overall satisfaction among all of the leaders. Join our growing team of over 550 professionals in more than 20 countries as part of a global team. Are you ready to #MakeYourMark at Checkmarx?
The Role and Responsibilities:
Checkmarx is seeking for an Inside Sales Representative to be responsible for customers’ renewals, small deal closure and manage inbound and outbound leads in Australia and New Zealand. The candidate must be an independent worker, with a go-getter attitude and possesses a strong business acumen.
To be based in Melbourne, the candidate will report directly to the Country Manager.
The Inside Sales Representative shall;
- Drive and close renewal opportunities with existing customers.
- Manage and respond to inbound and outbound leads from various Marketing engines, and drive closure.
- Qualify prospects based on budget, authority, need and timeframe (BANT).
- Effectively and efficiently distribute qualified leads to the Regional Sales Managers. Work with Sales Managers to ensure timely follow-up and feedback for all qualified opportunities created and passed.
- Schedule appointments between prospects and Regional Sales Managers
- Self-generate lists of potential prospects or work with Regional Sales Managers on target organizations and apply lead generation and relationship skills to advance these contacts to qualified opportunities.
- Meet weekly, monthly, quarterly targets including operational metrics (such as number of calls, talk time) lead and opportunity metrics (number of leads accepted and leads generated).
- Assist with all stages of the sales cycle as needed to support the conversion of opportunities to sales.
- Update CRM daily with all activities executed and prospect information
- Engage prospects with high level product demo, qualify leads and assign to field sales.
- Understand market dynamics, complex business environments and uncover customer challenges, process problems, and translate need into business opportunities.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of Checkmarx’s competitive positioning in the marketplace
- An aggressive hunter with 3 – 5 years of inside sales experience, in Enterprise Software environment, with a proven track record of success.
- Excellent presentation and phone & email communications skills. Must be able to communicate effectively (spoken and written).
- Experience in Security Domain is a major advantage.
- Experience in prospect to closure, achieving progressively higher quota or other sales related goals
- Accurately forecast and manage pipeline on a monthly and quarterly basis.
- Ability to handle high outbound call volume with correspondingly high talk time.
- Strong research, opportunity qualification, and objection handling skills.
- Keep accurate and up to date records of all deals in CRM system.
- Highly organized with ability to work in fast-paced environment.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com