HQ Peat Ltd
HQ Peat Ltd
Land Operations Supervisor at HQ Peat Ltd: (Deadline 7 August 2020)
The HQ PEAT Ltd is a project located at Mamba Sector in Gisagara District seeks to recruit qualified Land Operations Supervisor to support his peat mining activity project located in Mamba, Gisagara District/ Southern Province of Rwanda.
1. ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES FOR PEAT LAND SUPERVISOR:
- Assure that required management system are in place to protect the health and safety of workers and to regularly monitor the environmental compliance of the company
- Participate in workplace inspection and organize daily toolbox meetings
- Act in an advisory role to the line and senior management on the Site Manager
- Ensure the compliance of HSE legal and other requirements related to the area of responsibility
- Take on the right initiative to ensure the problem will be solved in a timely, cost-efficient and sustainable manner, to avoid reoccurrence
- Provide standards quality services of machine on-field operations
- To work hand in hand with field team to maximize the peat mining productivity
- Ensure adherence to safe work practices and procedures.
- Ensure compliance with safety rules and regulations of the Company
- Assist peat land operating crews when required
- Perform facility HSE inspections
- Perform any other related duties as required.
2. ACADEMIC QUALIFICATION
A Diploma/Degree in agriculture or other mining-related fields
- Proven professional experience of at least 4- 5 years machine operation (field operation services)
- Ability to read and understand high tech agricultural machines
- Analytical skills
- Attention to details
- Teamwork’s spirt
- English communication skills (Speaking, reading, and writing)
- Good health and strength (medical certificate of authorized Doctor should be submitted to the Employer for selected candidates)
- Basic education with at least 3-6 years of professional experience, certificate of technical schools and University level shall be an added value.
4. SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION FILE AND PROCEDURES
Suitably qualified candidates are encouraged to send their applications including application letter addressed to the General Manager of HQ peat project, ID copy, Copy of machine driving license, copy of academic qualification record, copy of previous similar employment certificates to the following email addresses:
Only electronic applications should be accepted on the above-mentioned email addresses.
The deadline of application is fixed on 7thth August 2020, applications submitted after the above date and time should not be considered
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and will be required to undergo an interview and practicable test.
HQ PEATR is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified candidates are encouraged to apply.
The Management of HQ Peat