CITY OF KIGALI
CITY OF KIGALI
Land Surveying Officer (Contractual) at CITY OF KIGALI: (Deadline 12 August 2020)
• Supervision of a complete and accurate collection of relevant topographic data of the affected parcels by the proposed public space eg: existing buildings, infrastructure layout, road reserves, greening space, etc;
• Supervision of Surveying of proposed parcellation plans, infrastructure layout, land reserve, City of Kigali and Government land;
• Follow up the process of area correction for clients partially expropriated according to the new roads designs, and related administrative task;
• Physical delimitation of the City of Kigali properties or clients surveyed land;
• Follow up the process of issuance of Land Titles either for City of Kigali properties, or for clients applying for both occupation permit and Freehold Title.
• Follow up the process of land transfer from the City of Kigali properties sold in public auction to the owners.
•Survey and locate buildings, plots (reserve parcels) and new asphalt roads constructed by the City of Kigali.
A person with at least a Bachelor’s Degree (A0) in Land Surveying or Geographic Information System with one year of experience on the use of GIS or with A1 Degree in Land Surveying with at least five (5) years working experience in using GIS.
The person must be able to use:
– DGPS (Differential Global Positioning System);
– Total Station and Digital Camera;
– Arc GIS, AutoCAD and