AMIFA RWANDA Plc
AMIFA RWANDA Plc
Legal and Litigation Manager at AMIFA RWANDA Plc: (Deadline 10 June 2020)
AMIFA RWANDA Plc, the subsidiary of AMIFA Holding, a Moroccan Holding company created by the BCP Group (Banque Centrale Populaire du Maric) is launching a recruitment notice for the headquarters staff:
LEGAL AND LITIGATION MANAGER
- Number: 1
- Hierarchical connection : Managing Director
Prevention and management of legal risk
- Establish or validate the legal acts and standard forms of correspondence likely to engage the responsibility of AMIFA (letters, mandates, conventions, acts of standardized guarantees, current documents intended for the customers, contracts, amending endorsements, mail emanating from the auxiliaries of justice or clientele, standard models of bank certificates, etc.);
- Contribute, in collaboration with the functions concerned, to the legal security of the property assets and securities (formalization of transactions, legal monitoring, keeping and updating of files, etc.);
- Take charge of the liability files, files relating to embezzlement and litigation (qualification, filing of a complaint, follow-up vis-à-vis the lawyer, appeal, etc.) until the final decision is made;
- ensures that the circulars projects comply with the laws and regulations in force.
Management of relations with external correspondents
- Process, observing the legal conditions of admissibility and the required deadlines, requests relating to the right of communication, requisitions, garnishments and notices to third-party holders;
- Take charge of the external distribution of accredited signatures of AMIFA;
- Represent AMIFA before legal authorities and service providers.
Assistance and advice
- To raise awareness of the legal implications of the institution’s activities and of the aspects of the law that could lead to the liability of AMIFA Rwanda Plc;
- Inform the entities of the subsidiary regarding the evolution of legal regulations and their impact;
- Issue a reasoned opinion on the legal consultations subject to its assessment;
- Assist the entities of the subsidiary (assembly of operations, critical analysis of the projected plans, drafting of contracts, monitoring of social life, etc.)
Drafting of the Minutes of the Boards of Directors
- Ensure the drafting of the minutes of the boards of directors and ensure their distribution;
Have a law degree. A specialization in Business Law would be an asset.
At least 3 years of experience in a similar position.
To apply, please attach your necessary documents to the email: [email protected]
- A motivation letter addressed to the Director General of AMIFA Rwanda Plc
- A detailed and signed curriculum vitae
- Diplomas and certificates of studies and training done
- A copy of the identity card or passport
The deadline for submitting applications is Tuesday, June 10, 2020 at 5:00 p.m. Kigali Time
Done in Kigali, May 31, 2020
KAYUMBA Charles H.
DG AMIFA Rwanda Plc (sé)