RWANDA PUBLIC PROCUREMENT AUTHORITY
RWANDA PUBLIC PROCUREMENT AUTHORITY
Local Software Architect (Contractual) at RWANDA PUBLIC PROCUREMENT AUTHORITY: (Deadline 25 August 2020)
• Collaborating with software developers to determine functional and non
– functional requirements for new software development and enhancement requirements
• Constantly review the code to ensure the quality of the design by avoiding complexity, advocating clarity in a team of developers. This requires hands
– on development work in terms of developing software, contributing to coding or evaluating coding standards.
• Using tools and methodologies to create representations for functions and user interface of desired product
• Developing high
– level software specifications with attention to system integration and feasibility
• Create architectural approaches for software design and implementation to guide the development team.
• Provide a framework for the development of a software or system that will result in high quality IT solutions.
• Define and implement all aspects of software development from appropriate technology and workflow to coding standards
• Communicate successfully all concepts and guidelines to development team
• Oversee progress of development team to ensure consistency with initial design
• Provide technical guidance and coaching to developers and engineers
• Ensure software meets all requirements of quality, security, modifiability, extensibility etc.
• Approve final product before launch
• Keep innovating in terms of technologies and workflows
Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Computer engineering, Information and Communication Technology, Information Management System with 7 years working experience in the field of software development and at least 3 years working experience as Software architect/lead developer on a large software system. The candidate must submit document/s proving his/her 3 years’ experience as a software architect/lead developer on a large software system. (The proof may include but not limited to: Work certificate/s, cover and last page of the contract signed, appointment letter…).
PROCESS TO ATTACH DOCUMENTS
1. Scan your National ID together with documents proving your experience as software developer/tester; 2. Upload the documents in the place of ID; 3. Scan your degree and upload it on the place of Degree; 4. Apply for the post
KEY TECHNICAL SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
– Deep understanding of Public Procurement Laws and regulations,
– Experience as Software Architect/Lead Developer,
– Experience in software development and coding in various languages especially Java Spring MVC and others (C#, .NET, etc.),
– Excellent knowledge of software and application design and architecture,
– Experience in SQL Tuning for Database Performance (SQL execution plan, etc.),
– Knowledge of automated unit testing,
– Experience in enterprise level system integration,
– Excellent knowledge of software and application design and architecture
– Deep knowledge in software development and coding in various languages
– Knowledge of SQL Tuning for Database Performance
– Knowledge of unit testing
– Proven experience in enterprise level system integration
– Excellent knowledge of modelling methods in software design
– Understanding of software quality assurance principles
– Understanding Management of risk identification and risk mitigation strategies associated with the architecture
– Fluent in Kinyarwanda, English and/ or French; knowledge of all is an advantage