DSPA (R) Ltd
DSPA (R) Ltd
Marketing Manager at DSPA (R) Ltd: (Deadline 29 October 2020)
DSPA (R) Ltd is an international company specialized in all mechanical and electrical systems including fire and security. We operate in all East African countries. We provide internationally compliant solutions and hardware to provide 24/7 protection of life safety and high-value resources.
We offer standard and tailor-made solutions and products to meet the specific needs of customers in the residential houses, commercial houses, industries, banks, hospitals, military, mining government sector, telecommunication, etc. We are also an official distributor of DSPA products in East Africa. We possess expertise within the fire and security sectors including a pool of experienced high skilled technicians and engineers qualified to carry out design, installation, and project management and auditing of fire safety and integrated security systems.
DSPA Rwanda is currently looking for dedicated, qualified, and self-motivated team players, reliable individuals with experience in the security and fire management and protection services to fill the following vacant positions at the company:
- Marketing Manager (1 position)
The marketing manager will have the responsibility of managing the operations of Sales and Marketing activities across locations in Rwanda. He / She will be in charge of managing the sales team and will be required to have a revenue orientation and be comfortable with numbers including excel/number crunching. His/her responsibilities shall also include developing new strategic alliances by preparing proposals, presentations,s, and concept notes. We are looking for a be bright, diplomatic, analytical, and of the highest integrity. His/her responsibilities shall include:
- Increase and maintain the company’s dealings and involvement with existing and new clients.
- Carry out market research and market analysis and deliver accurate sales performance reports regarding company products and services.
- Serves as a lead sales facilitator both internally and externally.
- Develop and manage client communication tools that will aid in marketing the company’s products and services.
- Check email, monitor social media accounts frequently, and respond to inquiries immediately.
- Coordinate and monitor activities of salespersons and ensure that deliveries due to sales efforts are effectively coordinated.
- Work closely with legal consultants to ensure that favorable terms of sales and distribution are in line with company sales and distribution policies.
- Ensure that the set sales targets are effectively achieved by the sales team.
- Support the distributors and agents in marketing & deliveries.
- Conduct market research and set up the sales price structure and targeted market sales price.
- Develop and motivate the sales team to achieve set goals.
- Develop marketing and sales strategy for the company and devise monitoring mechanisms for its achievement.
Job Skills and Qualification
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing /marketing management, business administration, Electromechanical Engineering, or related field with experience to have undergone some training in marketing of security products such as firefighting equipment, CCTV, and alarm systems.
- Must be able to speak and write good English and Kinyarwanda. Knowledge of French is an added advantage.
- At least 3 years of work experience in marketing security products and services such as firefighting system, CCTV, and alarm.
- Must have Experienced in Selling and Marketing in Rwanda and in the region
He/should be capable of communicating professionally and effectively with senior management, internal and external partners, and clients.
- Should possess skills to prioritize and manage multiple tasks and meet time-sensitive deadlines.
- Must possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- He/she should be a person that pays attention to detail and effective time management.
- Should possess good negotiation skills.
- Should be a team player with strong work ethics and a willingness to go the extra mile to get things done.
How to apply:
Interested candidates are requested to submit an application letter, updated Curriculum Vitae and Degree/Diploma Certificates with two referees via the “Apply for this job” button below not later than 29th October 2020 at 5.00 pm Kigali time.