AMIFA RWANDA Plc
AMIFA RWANDA Plc
Network Supervisor / Animator at AMIFA RWANDA Plc: (Deadline 10 June 2020)
AMIFA RWANDA Plc, the subsidiary of AMIFA Holding, a Moroccan Holding company created by the BCP Group (Banque Centrale Populaire du Maric) is launching a recruitment notice for the headquarters staff:
NETWORK SUPERVISOR / ANIMATOR:
- NUMBER: 1
- Reporting hierarchy: Operations Manager
Ensure the animation of the network:
- Set the annual schedule of visits and supervise its implementation.
- Monitor the management of agreements.
- Monitor the achievement of the objectives allocated to the network.
- Supervise the analysis and qualification of quantitative and qualitative achievements.
- Supervise the examination of potential deviations observed.
- Supervise, develop and even implement, if necessary, action plans.
Processing exemption requests :
- Collect, qualify and process all of the exemption requests received by the department.
- Ensure permanent reporting to the Operations Manager and ensure the exercise of all of their functions in accordance with the procedures in force.
- Provide staff training for products and marketing procedures.
- Manager, motivate the team under his management and ensure the achievement of the objectives allocated to the Function.
- Have at least an A0 degree in Business Management, Economics and Related Science.
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar position or 5 years of experience in the position of branch manager,
To apply, please attach your necessary documents to the email : [email protected]
- A motivation letter addressed to the Director General of AMIFA Rwanda Plc
- A detailed and signed curriculum vitae
- Diplomas and certificates of studies and training done
- A copy of the identity card or passport
The deadline for submitting applications is Tuesday, June 10, 2020 at 5:00 p.m. Kigali Time
Done in Kigali, May 31, 2020
KAYUMBA Charles H.
DG AMIFA Rwanda Plc (sé)