Nyange YESS Center Coordinator at Nyange Sector: (Deadline 19 August 2020)
NYANGE YESS CENTER COORDINATOR (1 position)
Contract: one year renewable
Duties, Responsibilities, and skills
- Ensure the operationalizing of Nyange YESS center’s tool library and run the center’s daily operations and logistics.
- Coordinate and supervise all activities at the Center in compliance with appropriate policies, procedures set by the District, and World Vision is guided by the MoU.
- Serve as a liaison and point of contact for the District and World Vision on all the Center’s business.
- Maintain direct contact, daily updates, and Monthly reports to the District and World Vision line Managers as required.
- Promotes the Center by marketing the Center’s products and services, and searches for the market of the products and services done by the center with the aim to increase the revenues.
- Reports to the Council of Cooperatives board members on Quarterly basis on the Quarterly revenues and following Quarter projections/plan to raise more resources for the Center.
- Represents the center on behalf of the District and World Vision in meetings, conferences, and other designated places assigned for representation.
- Manage and be accountable for all assets and equipment at the YESS Center.
- Supervise the Accountant, Security, and all other positions that may be added subsequently.
- Books and schedules facility and services for center projects/events; negotiates and prepares rental contract determining fees and terms of the contract; estimates costs and determines project/event budgets.
- Participates in the recruitment and termination of the Cooperative members.
- Set internal guidelines and policies for the Center for better management.
2.3. JOB REQUIREMENT
- Higher Diploma in any of the following domains; Mechanical engineering, Marketing, Accounting, Finance, Management, or Economics. Bachelor’s degree is an added advantage.
- Knowledge of budgeting and accounting principles. Professional qualification in ACCA/CPA, CAT is an added advantage.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Excellent in English oral and written communication.
- Ability to manage relationships and expectations on various levels.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested applicants fulfilling the above-mentioned criteria are invited to submit their application via e-mail: [email protected] not later than August 19th, 2020. However, due to the urgent need for staff, Shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Written and oral examination will be done on 21th, August 2020 at Nyange Sector office.
Executive secretary of the Nyange Sector.