FH Association Rwanda
FH Association Rwanda
Office Assistant at at FH Association Rwanda (Food for the Hungry ): (Deadline 12 September 2020)
FH Association Rwanda (Food for the Hungry) is an International Christian Relief and Development Organization with a vision “All forms of poverty ended worldwide” and a mission “Together we follow God’s call responding to human suffering and graduating communities from extreme poverty.”
- Office Assistant (1Position)
We are seeking to hire qualified, dedicated, and experienced “Office Assistant” (1position) for our Rwanda Country Program to be based in Remera Sector, Gasabo District.
Essential Tasks and responsibilities
Key result # 1: General Office cleaning services
- Cleaning the office and its premises as well as all the equipment and furniture regularly
- Cleaning rest-rooms and put hygienic materials regularly
- To ensure the cleanness of the Kitchen with its utensils.
- Requisition of Cleaning and Kitchen Materials as needed on time.
- Collaborate with the Logistics Officer and ensure that the Kitchen and office issues materials is maintained (Plumber, electricity)
Key result # 2: Kitchen management and tea service
- Acquisition of kitchen stationaries, preparing tea, and serving staff and visitors.
- Preparation of drinking water as well as the one for rest-rooms use in case of need.
- Cleaning and general maintenance of Kitchen materials
- Perform other duties as may be assigned by the HR and Administration Officer.
Key result # 3: Office assistance and support to staff
- Provide support to the different departments as time allows it such as photocopying documents, filing, scanning, bidding, etc…
- Reception duties in case of need.
- Working as a messenger in case of need
- To be courteous and respectful to all staff, visitors and all FH partners
- Show a positive attitude that contributes to a good working atmosphere in the office
- Provide additional services, as required, to contribute to the overall effectiveness and efficiency of the office operations.
Education and experience
- At least Secondary School certificate (A2) in any field of training
- At least three (2) years of relevant work experience in a similar position in an office setting.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- A vibrant personal relationship with Christ.
- People skills: warmth with people, conversational, able to relate to, and be in continual interaction and communication with people.
- Ability and willingness to learn and work with a high degree of motivation and adaptability
- Effective verbal and listening communication skills
- Organizational skills and the ability to work effectively in a team
- Basic computer skills (Microsoft Office Suite)
- Flexibility, ability to remain calm under pressure
- Understanding and sensitivity to cross-cultural issues
Fluency in written and spoken Kinyarwanda, and either English or French, both would be much preferable.
The responsibilities listed above are not all-inclusive and may be changed at any time.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested and qualified candidates should fill in the Job Application Form and attach their cover and updated CV/Resume with three referees (including email addresses and day telephone contacts), not later than 12th September 2020 using the following link: http://220.127.116.11/fhrwjobs
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for the next stage of recruitment.
- Shortlisted candidates will be required to show originals and provide notarized copies of degree, diploma, or certificates. They will also provide copies of testimonials of rendered services from former employers
- if any issues are experienced please contact us separately at [email protected]
Done at Kigali, 01 September 2020
FH Association Rwanda Management