Development Bank of Rwanda
Development Bank of Rwanda
Officer, Corporate Services at Development Bank of Rwanda: (Deadline 1 July 2020)
The Development Bank of Rwanda is Rwanda’s only National Development Bank mandated to support Rwanda’s development goals. Over the last years, the bank has undergone substantial re-organization aimed at positioning it as an “innovative and sustainable provider of development finance for socio-economic impact”.
In order to achieve this vision, the bank’s new strategic plan (2018-2024) has outlined 3 key strategic themes;
- Operational Excellence: Continuous improvement of our credit and risk management system, financial performance, and customer services.
- Strategic Partnerships: Forming strategic partnerships to deliver our mandate is a key component of our core activities.
- Dynamic Culture: Continuously improving our pool of knowledge to have the most competent and skilled employees.
To help accomplish this ambitious and exciting vision, the Development Bank of Rwanda (BRD) would like to recruit suitably qualified staff to fill the following vacant position;
Positions : Officer, Corporate Services
Job Grade : JG 6
The purpose of the job is to develop and implement administrative policies and procedures through proper management of daily operations of the Bank including procurement and other administrative Processes (transport, security, records management) to facilitate the smooth running of the Bank’s operations.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Procurement, Management, Economics or related field
- Certified Institute of Procurement Specialist (CIPS) is an added advantage
- Relevant progressive experience of three (3) years in procurement; preferably in the financial services industry
- Understanding of Procurement policies and procedures
- Contract Management knowledge
- Administrative Support Management knowledge
- Fleet Management knowledge
- Asset Management knowledge
- Documenting and Archiving knowledge
Reports: Manager – Corporate Services
Interested candidate should apply online (https://www.brd.rw/careers/) and upload application documents including Curriculum Vitae, copies of degree certificates and professional certificates, motivation letter, names of three previous supervisors (as one document) as well as their emails and telephone. Only online applications shall be considered.
Email: [email protected] (for only inquiries)
Address all applications to the Head, Human Capital, and Corporate Services of the Development Bank of Rwanda.
Deadline for application: Friday, July 01, 2020, 03:00 pm.
Details of the job descriptions are posted on the BRD website: www.brd.rw
The employment package is highly competitive/attractive.
Candidates with the right qualifications and relevant experience shall be shortlisted and contacted for interviews.