Development Bank of Rwanda
Development Bank of Rwanda
Officer, Credit Risk at Development Bank of Rwanda (BRD): ( Deadline 1 July 2020)
The Development Bank of Rwanda is Rwanda’s only National Development Bank mandated to support Rwanda’s development goals. Over the last years, the bank has undergone substantial re-organization aimed at positioning it as an “innovative and sustainable provider of development finance for socio-economic impact”.
In order to achieve this vision, the bank’s new strategic plan (2018-2024) has outlined 3 key strategic themes;
Operational Excellence: Continuous improvement of our credit and risk management system, financial performance, and customer services.
Strategic Partnerships: Forming strategic partnerships to deliver our mandate is a key component of our core activities.
Dynamic Culture: Continuously improving our pool of knowledge to have the most competent and skilled employees.
To help accomplish this ambitious and exciting vision, the Development Bank of Rwanda (BRD) would like to recruit suitably qualified staff to fill the following vacant positions;
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, Economics, Banking, statistics, Mathematics. Actuarial Science or related discipline.
- A professional qualification in risk management is a competitive advantage.
- At least 3 years’ experience in banking or financial services organization in a similar role
- Working knowledge and experience in risk management
- Working knowledge of banking laws & regulation in Rwanda
- High level of accuracy in evaluating financial records and documents.
- Strong understanding of Credit risk analysis and policies
- Knowledge of credit risk management and measurement practices
- Solid understanding of the credit appraisal process & project finance
- Must possess effective research, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficiency in a variety of computer software applications, including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and analytical tools such as SAS, R. SYSTAT, SPSS or similar Extensive analytical skills as well as problem identification and solving skills
- Good judgment and mental
- Agility, Critical thinking. Results orientated, Attention to detail,
- High level of integrity and Excellent oral and written communication skills
Interested candidate should apply online (here) and upload application documents including Curriculum Vitae, copies of degree certificates and professional certificates, motivation letter, names of three previous supervisors (as one document) as well as their emails and telephone. only online applications shall be considered.
Email: [email protected] (for only inquiries)
Address all applications to the Head, Human Capital, and Corporate Services of the Development Bank of Rwanda.
Deadline for application: Wednesday, July 01, 2020, 03:00 pm.
Details of the job descriptions are posted on the BRD website: www.brd.rw
The employment package is highly competitive/attractive.
Candidates with the right qualifications and relevant experience shall be shortlisted and contacted for interviews.
Done in Kigali, June 24, 2020