Development Bank of Rwanda
Development Bank of Rwanda
Officers, Reconciliation & Tax at Development Bank of Rwanda: (Deadline 1 July 2020)
The Development Bank of Rwanda is Rwanda’s only National Development Bank mandated to support Rwanda’s development goals. Over the last years, the bank has undergone substantial re-organization aimed at positioning it as an “innovative and sustainable provider of development finance for socio-economic impact”.
In order to achieve this vision, the bank’s new strategic plan (2018-2024) has outlined 3 key strategic themes;
- Operational Excellence: Continuous improvement of our credit and risk management system, financial performance, and customer services.
- Strategic Partnerships: Forming strategic partnerships to deliver our mandate is a key component of our core activities.
- Dynamic Culture: Continuously improving our pool of knowledge to have the most competent and skilled employees.
To help accomplish this ambitious and exciting vision, the Development Bank of Rwanda (BRD) would like to recruit suitably qualified staff to fill the following vacant position;
Positions : Officers, Reconciliation & Tax (1)
Job Grade : JG 6
The purpose of the job is to prepare payments, identify tax savings, and undertake timely submission of tax returns to the Rwanda Revenue Authority for compliance.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Commerce, Business Administration/ or related field
• Association of Charted Certified Accountant (ACCA)/Certified Public Accountant (CPA) would be an added advantage
• A minimum of three (3) years’ experience working in a commercial bank or similar institution
• Thorough knowledge of tax laws and regulations
• Experience reconciliation of finance records
• Thorough knowledge of accounting policies and procedures
• Knowledge of financial accounting standards
• Financial Analysis and Reporting
• Cashflow Management
• Financial Risk Management
• Use of Accounting systems
• Knowledge of International Financial Reporting standards
• Basic understanding of financial statements
Reports to: Manager, Financial Control
Interested candidate should apply online (https://www.brd.rw/careers/) and upload application documents including Curriculum Vitae, copies of degree certificates and professional certificates, motivation letter, names of three previous supervisors (as one document) as well as their emails and telephone. Only online applications shall be considered.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (for only inquiries)
Address all applications to the Head, Human Capital, and Corporate Services of the Development Bank of Rwanda.
Deadline for application: Friday, July 01, 2020, 03:00 pm.
Details of the job descriptions are posted on the BRD website: www.brd.rw
The employment package is highly competitive/attractive.
Candidates with the right qualifications and relevant experience shall be shortlisted and contacted for interviews.