Personal Assistant at NFT Consult: (Deadline 24 September 2020)
Our Client is a professional construction and transport company focused on adding value to their clients and Rwanda.
We are looking for a Personal Assistant who will be helping with time and daily management, scheduling of meetings, correspondence, and note-taking, emailing, texts and answering phone calls.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Acting as a first point of contact: dealing with correspondence, sending emails and phone calls.
- Managing diaries and organizing meetings and appointments of the CEO.
- Booking and arranging travel, transport and accommodation.
- Organizing events and conferences.
- Reminding the CEO of important tasks and deadlines.
- Typing, compiling and preparing reports, presentations and correspondence.
- Managing databases and filing systems.
- Implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems.
- Liaising with staff, suppliers and clients.
- Collating and filing expenses.
- Conducting research on behalf of the CEO.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- 1- 2 years of working experience and computer literacy
- Bachelors’ degree in Business Administration or Related Fields
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multitask
- Fluency in English, French and Kinyarwanda
- Excellent Communication skills and Ability to send professional emails