Process Technicians at BRALIRWA Plc: (Deadline 20 August 2020)
BRALIRWA Plc, Part of the Heineken Company, is engaged in the production, distribution and sales of a wide range of beer and beverage brands. A career with BRALIRWA offers great challenges combined with exciting opportunities to own and grow one’s career in line with their aspirations.
BRALIRWA is looking for qualified, dedicated & experienced Process Technicians based in Rubavu, Rwanda reporting to the Shift Brewer.
TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Compliance with legal and Heineken procedures in the area of health, safety and the environment.
- Ensures all execution of technical work is carried out in a safe way and report unsafe conditions and unsafe behaviors observed.
- Perform quality checks and analysis tied to work area, identify and correct deviations in the process.
- Ensure and sustain product quality, hygiene and process conditions throughout the brewing process within work area in compliance with the HEINEKEN and local quality standards, regulations and procedures
- Ensures that documentation related to quality are done in computerized systems like BASE, Qualass, etc.
- Executes the 5S, Tagging process, CILT and applies problem solving tools.
- Ensure that the process runs in accordance with Heineken and BRALIRWA approved standard procedures
- Safely and efficiently operates all the equipment in his work area without loss of production time.
- Independently executes all the processes required in Brew house and cellar operations from Silo to bright beer filtration.
- Executes all the process tasks according to Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and make all the required reports/ documentations in the agreed format.
- Executes milling, grains intake and transfer operations following Standard Process Instruction
- Ensure correct data entry and accounting of brewing materials in computerized systems like BASE, Qualass, etc.
- Executes basic maintenance tasks according to standards and is actively involved in improvement activities
- Participates in TPM improvement activities (BDA, RCFA, minor stops, breakdown reduction, etc.)
- Ensures inspection and calibration plans are executed according to schedule
- Assists in overhaul/major works activities
- Follows the steps required by TPM improvement routes
QUALIFICATION AND SKILLS
- Must have at least an advanced Diploma (A1) in Food Science, Electrical/ Mechanical Engineering, or any other related field;
- Must have a minimum of 2 years in Brewing.
- Must have language proficiency in English/French and Kinyarwanda;
- Working knowledge of MS Office packages-Word, Excel & Power Point.
HOW TO APPLY
Should you wish to apply for this position, please go to https://careers.theheinekencompany.com/Rwanda and search for “Process Technician.”
If this is your first time applying through our careers website, you will need to register along with your application details. Registration requires minimal information to create your account. Note that this site will provide you with additional functionality, such as saved searches and email alerts.
The closing date for submission of applications is Thursday 20th August 2020.
#WeAreHEINEKEN. People are at the heart of our company. Our people are as diverse as our brands! We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We see our strength in trust, diversity and progress. Our aim is to have the most talented employees attracted to our company, and to hire them based on their merits, equal opportunities and respect for the differences of each individual. As part of that we strive for BRALIRWA to be a safe & open place for everyone.
NB: Bralirwa Plc. does not employ staff whose background is not suitable. All employment is conditional upon successful completion of all applicable background checks, including criminal record checks.