Radio Frequency Engineer at NFT Consult: (Deadline 4 September 2020)
Our client is a telecommunication company looking for engaged Radio Frequency Engineers in designing, implementing and maintenance of its services.
- Enhance the Performance of Present Wireless Networks.
- Design RF schematics for constructing new wireless networks.
- Ensure Regulatory Standards are met.
- Analyzing equipment functionality and recommending upgrades as necessary.
- Interconnect Data Using Digital Software.
- Ability to understand and analyze wireless network KPIs.
- Running constant evaluations on network KPIs and performing regular maintenance on existing equipment.
- Surveying acquired land for optimal positioning of communication towers.
- Design modules and switches to improve how the electronics transmit and perform surveys and installations.
- Troubleshoot and debug to improve the RF and speed.
- RF design circuitry skills
- Cap max Skills
- P25 Technologies (not Tetra).
- Exposure to RMU Sites.
- Trained & Training in cutting Equipment.
- RF engineer degree in computer Science, IT, network technologies or a related field.
- A certification will add value as a professional.
- Ability to prioritize workload
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Knowledge of cell site design and LTE networks