Recruitment of a ‘Professional Intern in charge of Member Relations’ at EPRN Rwanda: (Deadline 11 April 2021)
The Economic Policy Research Network (EPRN Rwanda) is looking for a professional intern to deliver its membership strategy by engaging existing and attracting new members in order to achieve its mission of contributing to the evidence based economic policy making by providing high quality research, building capacity and creating networking opportunities.
2. Key duties and responsibilities
• Improve EPRN strategies to recruit and retain members
• Maintain the members’ database, updating contact information and communication history
• Build and monitor relationships with members and be a contact person for all members’ inquiries
• Send out annual dues notices and follows up when payments are in arrears
• Perform other duties as required
The candidate must fulfill the following requirements :
• A candidate must be a member to EPRN
• Have at least a Bachelor’s Degree
• Proven ability to multitasking
• Highly motivated with a desire to learn new skills
• Fluency in English is required. French is an added advantage
• Good communications skills are an added advantage
This intern will work for 4 months to be renewed upon performance and availability of funds.
5. Application Process
Interested candidates are requested to submit the detailed CVs and copies of degree at the EPRN office located at University of Rwanda, Gikondo Campus by not later than 11th April 2021, 5 pm local time. Applications may also be sent through email : [email protected] (please send all documents in PDF format and indicate “Application for Professional Internship : Member relations” in the email subject) by not later 11th April 2021, 5 pm local time.