Unguka Bank PLC
Unguka Bank PLC
Research & Marketing Manager reporting to the Head of Business and Marketing Department at Unguka Bank PLC: (Deadline 28 September 2020)
Exciting Career Opportunity
Are you ambitious and seeking for a career rewarding challenge to Propal you to the next level?
Unguka Bank Plc is looking for a qualified, self-driven, competent, and committed ‘Research & Marketing Manager reporting to the Head of Business and Marketing Department’.
The Research & Marketing Manager is responsible for managing the company’s marketing initiatives, uses market research and analysis to direct marketing strategy and planning.
The Research & Marketing Manager will be a transformative driver within the business responsible for accelerating the awareness, adoption, and engagement of bank’s products and services across audience segments.
- Establishes marketing goals based on past performance and market forecasts
- Oversees current offerings and comes up with initiatives for new products or services
- Researches and analyses market trends, demographics, pricing schedules, competitor products, and other relevant information to form marketing strategies
- Works with business staff to develop detailed marketing plans for all media channels and sales teams
- Recruitment and mobilization of big customers for the bank’s portfolio growth
- Approves and oversees the creative development of promotional materials, website content, advertisements, and other marketing-related projects
- Communicates with various media buyers, advertising agencies, printers, and other services to help marketing projects come to fruition ;
- Provides in-depth information to interested clients, and acts as a representative for the Business department in important buyer meetings
- Works within the department budget to develop cost-effective marketing plans for each product or service
- Tracks all marketing and sales data and creates detailed written reports and verbal presentations to bring to senior executives
- Adjusts marketing campaigns and strategies as needed in response to collected data and other feedback
Qualifications and other requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing Business, Economics, Management, or any other related field, with experience of at least 3 years in the banking industry or any other Financial Institution.
- Communicative & high level of negotiation skills;
- Analytical skills and reporting;
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced and competitive environment.
- Public Speaking
Key Behaviors & Abilities
- Self-motivated and customer-oriented
- High level of personal ethic and integrity
- Excellent strategic thinking, process management, and problem-solving skills;
- Initiative, resourcefulness, and innovation;
How to apply:
If you believe your career objectives matches this position, send your application letter, academic credentials, and CV with three referees to [email protected], with the position you are applying for in the subject line not later than September 28, 2020, at 5:00 pm.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
Done at Kigali, September, 22, 2020
Head of Human Resources Department