Sales and Marketing Manager, Commercial Docs, and Feeds at Uzima Chicken ltd : (Deadline 25 September 2020)
Uzima Chicken ltd is a leading distributor of chickens to rural farmers in the Country. We are a rapidly growing company that believes in investing in our employees and offers them opportunities for career advancement. Uzima Chicken ltd is a National based company.
Our vision is to bring healthy and affordable eggs and meat to every family in Rwanda, and East African Community, and in doing so improve nutrition, enhance rural farmer livelihoods, and create income opportunities for our customers and partners.
- Recruiting, hiring, training, coaching, and motivating sales officers and support staff
- Market research, customer analysis, competitive analysis
- Product development, appropriate distribution model development, testing, and implementation.
- Growing the regional market for products
- Communication, branding, and media strategy development and execution
- Sales performance monitoring, forecasting, and goal setting
- Budgeting, cost analysis, budget preparation, and profit management
- Developing market penetration strategies and executing them
- Coordinating with other departments and ensuring a smooth functioning and cooperation
- Weekly and monthly reporting on sales performance and market penetration activities
- Communications with senior management of the company
- Perform any other related duties as assigned by the supervisor/ his Designate
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
The following knowledge, skills, and abilities may be acquired through a combination of formal schooling, self-education, prior experience, or on-the-job training.
- Bachelors in degree in Animal Science or Veterinary science preferred
- 5 years experience, with at least 3 years in sales management
- Sales experience should include managing sales officers outside of Kigali, and managing an agent/franchise network
- Excitement to serve farmers
- Proven ability to build a high-performing sales team
- Experience successfully launching new poultry products
- Excellent in planning, budgeting, analysis, and reporting
- Ability to travel up to 50% of your time
Interested candidates are requested to submit an Application letter and an updated Curriculum Vitae, to:
[email protected] on or before 25th September, 2020