DSPA (R) Ltd
DSPA (R) Ltd
4 Positions of Sales and Marketing Officer at DSPA (R) Ltd: (Deadline 29 October 2020)
DSPA (R) Ltd is an international company specialized in all mechanical and electrical systems including fire and security. We operate in all East African countries. We provide internationally compliant solutions and hardware to provide 24/7 protection of life safety and high-value resources.
We offer standard and tailor-made solutions and products to meet the specific needs of customers in the residential houses, commercial houses, industries, banks, hospitals, military, mining government sector, telecommunication, etc. We are also an official distributor of DSPA products in East Africa. We possess expertise within the fire and security sectors including a pool of experienced high skilled technicians and engineers qualified to carry out design, installation, and project management and auditing of fire safety and integrated security systems.
DSPA Rwanda is currently looking for dedicated, qualified, and self-motivated team players, reliable individuals with experience in the security and fire management and protection services to fill the following vacant positions at the company:
- Sales and Marketing Officer (4 positions)
This person should possess self-motivation skills and ready to perform attitude. The responsibilities for a salesperson shall include but not limited to:
- Generate appointments and quotes by means of proactive outbound prospecting and lead activity management in an effort to qualify and market to potential customers.
- Assist customers and clients in making the decision to purchase security and fire systems by asking questions and listening carefully to their responses.
- Explain product and services performance, application, and benefits to prospects.
- Describe all optional equipment and services available for customer purchase.
- Check email from clients frequently and respond to inquiries immediately
- Deliver inquiries/messages intended for other sales personnel and departments promptly
- Learn to overcome objections, close sales, and perform all other steps of the sales process in accordance with company standards.
- Report to the Sales Manager regarding objectives, planned activities, reviews, and analyses.
- Achieve sales targets as agreed by the sales manager
Job Skills and Qualification
The sales and marketing officers shall be a highly dedicated person with hands-on experience in selling security systems products and services such as fire fighting systems, CCTV, and alarm systems. The following skills and qualifications are required for a Sales and marketing officer:
- Graduate degree or Advanced Diploma business administration, Electromechanical or electrical engineering or marketing and sales from a reputable university or Rwanda Polytechnic.
- Desire to be the best in selling the company products and services
- Must possess key skills in operating and handling CCTV, fire suppression, fire alarm, access control systems, and other security systems, and must be able to demonstrate to the client how they work.
- Must possess skills in using social media such as Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook
- Should be enthusiastic with high energy throughout the sales workday
- Should be outgoing with a friendly personality, especially while handling objections & negotiating pricing with clients.
- Should possess quality customer service skills
- Should have strong communication skills.
How to apply:
Interested candidates are requested to submit an application letter, updated Curriculum Vitae and Degree/Diploma Certificates with two referees via the “Apply for this job” button below not later than 29th October 2020 at 5.00 pm Kigali time.