Bank Of Kigali
Bank Of Kigali
Senior Full Stack Developer at Bank Of Kigali: (Deadline 16 September 2020)
- Shaping and implementing technology / business solutions to contribute to client organization’s competitive differentiation;
- Uses Agile engineering practices and various software development technologies to rapidly develop creative and efficient solutions that enhance client organization’s technology stack;
- Comfortable with both front-end and back-end development;
- Collaborates with other team members to implement user stories, write tests, and continuously deliver new / improved product functionality;
- Communicates with internal IT teams to resolve technical dependencies during implementation;
- Builds client organization’s brand in the technology community.
- 3+ years’ experience as software development experience;
- Experience with relational and NoSQL Databases;
- Experience in code refactoring, pair programming, continuous integration and deployment;
- Experience leveraging various design patterns, test-driven development, and automated testing frameworks (e.g. RSpec, JUnit, Selenium).
- Possesses knowledge (or able to learn) other software best practices (e.g., http protocols, caching, performance, security).
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, software engineering, information technology or related technical discipline
- Knowledge of designing RESTful APIs, SSO / OAuth, LDAP and Search Technologies
- Knowledge of Agile software development practices;
- Knowledge of designing RESTful APIs, SSO / OAuth, LDAP and Search Technologies;
- Knowledge of Agile software development practices.
xpression of Interest
Submit your CV to [email protected] by September 16, 2020