Senior Investment Specialist at RTI International: (Deadline 1 August 2020)
RTI (www.rti.org) is an independent, non-profit organization dedicated to conducting innovative, multidisciplinary research that improves the human condition. With a worldwide staff of more than 4,000 people, RTI offers innovative research and development and multidisciplinary services.
RTI is recruiting candidates for an anticipated US government-funded program in Rwanda
RTI International is seeking a Senior Investment Specialist for anticipated USAID-funded Rwanda Facilitate Investment Required for Sustainable Export (FIRST) Activity. The goal of the anticipated five-year activity will aim at increasing agricultural exports through 1) facilitation of inclusive policy reforms using evidence-based analysis and strengthened advocacy capacity of the private sector organizations and 2) support local actors (government and private sector) to attract, mobilize and direct public and private financing resources towards productive priority projects. The position will be full-time and located in Kigali.
The Senior Investment Specialist will oversee technical assistance to investors, agribusinesses, and the Government of Rwanda to increase productive investments in export-oriented agriculture. We are seeking applicants with the following qualifications:
- Eight (8) years of relevant experience, including experience facilitating private sector investment projects in Rwanda
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with investors, agribusinesses, and Government of Rwanda counterparts to bring investments to fruition
- Knowledge of financing instruments, including commercial loans, blended finance vehicles, guarantee programs, and investment funds
- Knowledge of Government of Rwanda protocols related to foreign direct investment
- Knowledge of agricultural exports sector
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, or a similar field
- Fluent in English
- Must be a Rwandan national
To apply, please send your resume to <[email protected] > mentioning the “Rwanda FIRST” Application deadline is August 1, 2020; however, applicants are encouraged to apply as soon as possible. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. RTI International is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.