Senior IT Manager at RwandAir: (Deadline 19 October 2020)
Duties and Responsibilities of IT Senior Manager
- Contribute to the definition and the elaboration of the information security strategy and policies in support of the RwandAir business strategy and direction.
- Develop standards, processes, procedures and guidelines that support information security policies Identify and analyze risks through suitable methods
- Define and recommend strategies and priority options to mitigate risk to an acceptable level
- Analyze controls and identify significant changes in information risk and report these to t the Executive Management
- Perform regular vulnerability assessments to evaluate effectiveness of existing controls. Follow-up vulnerability remediation plan, and ensure that non-compliance issues and other variances are resolved in a timely manner.
- Analyze information security issues and apply metrics to measure, monitor, and report on the effectiveness of information security controls and compliance with information security policies.
- Promote accountability by business process owners in managing information security risks
- Manage information security projects and manage information security operations.
- Prepare budget and terms of reference that support information security programs
- Participate in the implementation of information security programs.
- Define and recommend information security baselines
- Participate in negotiation relating to information security products or services.
- Develop and deliver effective information security education and awareness to influence culture and behavior of staff.
- Provide expert advice and recommendations in respect of Information Security.
- Design, elaborate and implement processes for detecting, identifying and analyzing information security related events.
- Recommend response and recovery plans and options to information security related incident.
- Implement periodic testing of response and recovery plans where appropriate, and their execution
Qualification, Knowledge, skills and abilities;
Minimum level of education required: Master’s degree in information Technology.
The Minimum experience in the Management in IT Field is 5 years.
The candidate should at least also have knowledge in:
- Advanced Oracle database administration
- Advanced Microsoft SQL database administration
- Advanced Linux System administration
- Microsoft Windows server 2012 Administration
- Advanced VM Ware administration
- Advanced Software development
The candidate should have ability to:
- Motivate, and coach staff under his/her supervision
- Create team work
- Work under pressure
- Think fast to obtain quick solutions
How to apply:
- An application letter addressed to Director -Human Resources;
- Recent Curriculum Vitae;
- Notarized certificates and other relevant credentials
- A photocopy of Rwanda national identity card;
- One passport photos; this is required
- Three referees.
The deadline for submitting application documents is October 19th 2020 at 4pm local time. Send your application on [email protected]
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted