Senior Officer, IT Security at National Bank of Rwanda: (Deadline 28 September 2020)
Senior Officer, IT security ensures and maintain the Availability, Integrity and Confidentiality of BNR information and information processing facilities through analytical monitoring and assessments with ability to take appropriate action timely in case of an incident to manage and reduce the impact of this one to the organization. Senior Officer, IT Security will also work closely with the technical subject matter experts to satisfy any internal and external audit requirements. He/she will execute all assigned accountabilities related to a continuous improvement of information security and IT governance practices and processes.
- Participate in design and development of comprehensive information security standards in line with BNR’s IT Strategy and other policy documents;
- Align with and enforce IT Governance practices in the Bank;
- Monitor the compliance to information security standards across BNR in line with stipulated policies;
- Provide technical advice to ICT Directorate and staff on computer and data security issues;
- Work closely with and facilitate the work of internal and external auditors on the information security and follow-up with the implementation of audit recommendations;
- Perform penetration testing and vulnerability assessments.
- Fix detected vulnerabilities to maintain a high-security standard.
- Conduct data breach and security incident investigations
- Recover and examine data from computers and the network in case of an incident
- Identify additional systems/networks compromised by cyber attacks
- Proficiency in cybersecurity incident response and reverse engineering
- Research security enhancements and make recommendations to management.
- Keep abreast of emerging technologies, software and methodologies
Qualifications, Experience and Skills
- Education and Experience Requirements
- Masters’ degree in cybersecurity, information security, Computer Science, Information Technology or related field.
- Technical knowledge and experience in information security , cybersecurity and IT governance
- Professional skills in cybersecurity, information security and governance such as CISA, CISM, CCNP Security, OSCP, CGEIT, ISO27001 LA, any GIAC or (ISC)2 certificates or similar professional certifications in cybersecurity and information security governance
- At least five 5 years’ experience as cybersecurity practitioner
- Familiar with practices and methods of security analysis, computer forensic investigation and threat hunting
- Familiar with security concepts related to DNS, routing, authentication, VPN, proxy services and DDOS mitigation technologies
- Familiar with ISO 27001, ISO 27005, COBIT5/2019
- Familiar with Windows, UNIX and Linux operating systems
- Familiar with firewall and intrusion prevention protocols
- Familiar with secure coding practices and ethical hacking and threat modelling
Skills and Competencies Required
- Personal drive and effectiveness;
- Ability to constantly deliver quality and value;
- Strong customer focus;
- Effective communication skills;
- Strong work process orientation; and
- Ability to utilise capacity and resources in an effective manner.
Primary Location: Rwanda Country-KIGALI CITY-Head Quarters
Work Locations: Head Quarters KN6 AV.4 P.O. Box 531 KIGALI
Job: Senior Officer
Maximum Age: 35
Deadline for Application: Sep 28, 2020
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com